Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 21, 2023
This woman is unhinged. She’s come to her own thread & used one of her many accounts to leak her street name, then releases an article with the sun claiming to sunbathe topless? Like seriously what is she trying to achieve here? She’ll have sweaty old perverts turning up to her house where her children reside. Worst of all she has then connected the dots and shared it on her Instagram where she HAS and WILL in the future share her children. So much for safe guarding. fing lunatic.
She gave some of her subs her mobile number to WhatsApp and then blocked them and posted to her stories. I’m sorry, but no one in their right mind is paying to see what she has going on. Only someone with issues would sub to her. She’s a Netflix documentary waiting to happen and how nothing’s happened already, I’ll never know. She gives her address out to any tom dick and her phone number too. It reeks of desperation. She has some severe daddy issues going on

May 13, 2023
Screenshot_2023-06-07-12-01-44-447_com.instagram.android-edit.jpg

Awww only people who have commented are her bestie ass licking scrotes, just goes to prove she's full of s, lying for clout, I can smell the desperation from here 🤢🤮💩 why dong you stop shaming yourself and your beautiful kids and get yourself a real job
So she’s encouraged her friend to put her address on The Sun comment section! Tf

Kkshamwiche

May 11, 2023
the desperation of all those weirdos on the REAL Life column is insane. It's either about tits or fences. KKK, your not front page news hun. Theres loads of weirdos like you wanting fame. The only fame you will get is when some nutter turns up at your door whilst your kids are in bed. Dan's not there to protect you is he hun. Talking of dan, I might of had a lovely conversation with him, can't control who he speaks to now can you HUN ; )

Apr 18, 2023
Gotta say one of my friends inboxed me who’s been reading on here saying how funny your name and avatar are. You’re officially more famous than Ste! 🤣🤣🤣

I can’t take credit for Steminem - I saw it on here and kept everything crossed no one else had a name change before me 😅😂 gave my fella a jump scare when he was looking for a screenshot and Steeee’s mug popped up tho 😭

Apr 21, 2023
Todays sun article shows how manic in mood she becomes. One minute she’s pleading here and trying to fit in and the next she’s selling her soul to the worst newspaper in the world!
That’s exactly why she came on here last night. She was bursting to tell us all that another article was coming. Then realised that she caused too much heat and tried to get us to feel sorry for her and when she realised that it wasn’t going to happen, out popped the real Kayleigh with the insults and racist abuse.

This is her true self. Don’t believe the poor single mummy act, trying her best for her family. What she showed you all last night is who she is. Evil personified.

She deserves nothing but a hurtful, miserable, painful, loveless life. And that’s exactly what she has.

The karma bus is coming, and like I said last night, it will miss her and hit her kids. If Dan has an ounce of decency, he will take they kids and run!!

EducatedCynic

May 3, 2023
Wonder if she’s pleading with admin on Facebook to remove her street address? I didn’t feel empathy for her last night, just didn’t want to be on the same level as her so tried to be the better person.

If she’s still mixing her kids in with her OF content she’s just a fing clown at this point. The word safeguarding needs to be removed from her vocabulary. She can say it as much as she wants, she’s doing bugger all to actually act on it.

Her ego will be her downfall, so determined to prove our points wrong.

Lauhugh32

Apr 30, 2023
Wonder if she’s pleading with admin on Facebook to remove her street address? I didn’t feel empathy for her last night, just didn’t want to be on the same level as her so tried to be the better person.

If she’s still mixing her kids in with her OF content she’s just a fing clown at this point. The word safeguarding needs to be removed from her vocabulary. She can say it as much as she wants, she’s doing bugger all to actually act on it.

That’s why she’s dug her old day kids pics out this evening ! Let’s show them trolls what a good mother I can be. No you ignored your sons very early red flag behaviour and said there was nothing wrong with him. Not speaking about kids here anyway but her behaviour has annoyed me today . I can confirm I have also spoke to a close friend / frenemy who has reported kkkkkk and her 30 person works for safeguarding:

Lauhugh32

Apr 30, 2023
That’s why she’s dug her old day kids pics out this evening ! Let’s show them trolls what a good mother I can be. No you ignored your sons very early red flag behaviour and said there was nothing wrong with him. Not speaking about kids here anyway but her behaviour has annoyed me today . I can confirm I have also spoke to a close friend / frenemy who has reported kkkkkk and her 30 person works for safeguarding:
We both work alongside this sector so want hard to find our locality team stats

Apr 12, 2023

I don’t have Facebook but saw someone shared the comments section here, I thought it seemed like her friends having a joke about readers wives? Or did I miss read it? 🤔

Reactions: Maggot Robbie
Status
Not open for further replies.