Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 21, 2023
To go slightly off topic…

I actually know someone who likes to flash the cash but secretly, the buy their kids expensive stuff for Xmas, let them open the presents on Xmas day just so they can take pics. They then take stuff back on Boxing Day and rebuy it at the sale price.

Absolutely shocking behaviour. All that effort just to portray a fake life.
Don’t give her any more fing ideas 🤣

LousNewKettle

May 2, 2023
And watch me get paid for it. Would you girls like to tell me how much I get paid for it as you seem to know everything else thats going on in my life 🤣🤣🤣
Absolute buttons. Buttons though IF you are even getting paid for it.

Mind you, buttons to me is probably significant to you so 🤷🏻‍♀️

Throw your new fella a few quid towards a new car cos he’s driving round in a proper shead 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Buddha_belly

Jun 5, 2023
Absolute buttons. Buttons though IF you are even getting paid for it.

Mind you, buttons to me is probably significant to you so 🤷🏻‍♀️

Throw your new fella a few quid towards a new car cos he’s driving round in a proper shead 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
You really need to stop judging me by your own standards and you sound like you have the mentality of an 18 year old .

And I suppose It must be "buttons" 🤷‍♀️ who knows hunneth .

May 13, 2023
78B8A1BD-9D0E-4A68-8F72-CD1F1A08956A.jpeg

Attachments

• DF7F2FAC-84E3-4549-887C-1914A64DDA83.jpeg
    DF7F2FAC-84E3-4549-887C-1914A64DDA83.jpeg
    194.2 KB · Views: 230
Apr 16, 2023
This is mad to me, not just because of the deception but because WHO THE do has the time and effort to go through the stress of Xmas shopping only to then put themselves through it again on boxing day? Nah. Not for me😂
I know! I do most of mine online because I can’t be arse with shopping in the lead up to Xmas. Never mind faffing around with returns on Boxing Day. Especially at the Trafford Centre which is where they mainly shop.

Apr 16, 2023
What a coincidence this account was made and posted minutes before you appear online

Right?!
I know! I do most of mine online because I can’t be arse with shopping in the lead up to Xmas. Never mind faffing around with returns on Boxing Day. Especially at the Trafford Centre which is where they mainly shop.

Ahhh mate don't, last year I did a lot online but some I had to go out out for some and even though I was in and out and knew what I was getting I still get in a flap! I blame it being in winter. Go shopping all geared up for the cold then end up in the middle of the shopping center fing sweating 🤣🤣🤣

Apr 16, 2023
Come on then Slagatha Christie, show us how it’s done.

Slagatha Christie will never stop being funny 😭🤣 I love it when the bat fastard comes online tbh because its nice knowing she knows what she's done to people and how they feel about her, even if she won't admit it. I get all giddy 😋 hope you choke KKK hun xoxo

LousNewKettle

May 2, 2023
You really need to stop judging me by your own standards and you sound like you have the mentality of an 18 year old .

And I suppose It must be "buttons" 🤷‍♀️ who knows hunneth .
Told you hun, there’s a few journos in here. You can’t outjourno a journo and claim to be getting paid anything significant by the sun.

I have the mentality of an 18 year old? Kayleigh - you nearly pissed your nicks over a second hand Zara bag and you wear D&G watches FROM when I was about 18, love. You also film yourself doing ‘clap backs’ in your kitchen to people, dressed in clothes that haven’t been seen since right said Fred asked us if he was too sexy for his shirt. It’s your own mentality you really should be thinking about 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also, just out of curiosity - why the do is your belly button so fing deep 🤢

Apr 16, 2023
Told you hun, there’s a few journos in here. You can’t outjourno a journo and claim to be getting paid anything significant by the sun.

I have the mentality of an 18 year old? Kayleigh - you nearly pissed your nicks over a second hand Zara bag and you wear D&G watches FROM when I was about 18, love. You also film yourself doing ‘clap backs’ in your kitchen to people, dressed in clothes that haven’t been seen since right said Fred asked us if he was too sexy for his shirt. It’s your own mentality you really should be thinking about 🤦🏻‍♀️

And you s in a bag for life.

Just thought I'd throw that in there.

Apr 21, 2023

It’s where she hides the good food from her kids

Status
Not open for further replies.