Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

LousNewKettle

May 2, 2023
On behalf of my husband (he’s white and not a sexy man from the Bahamas 😂😭) it’s another hard pass along with the comment “what are those tits?? Why are they like that?? I’ve never ever seen tits like that before, it’s just long skin?!” 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I’ve just been pondering to my little self and thinking why are people arsed? Like why do we come here to vent about her? I think it’s sheer injustice - most of us here have seen her do some really cruel stuff over the years and she’s pretty much got away with it. When normal people like us see cruelty, it doesn’t sit well - we can’t tolerate people who behave like that and it’s translated into sheer despair over the years.

An absolute t.

Apr 12, 2023
Nothing was said after that, everyone wanted to go kick her head in. She then appeared on her Buddha account acting dumb
She’s really not worth anyone doing that although if you walked past her in the street it would be almost impossible not to 🤬

Can her tragic existence get much worse, she has no one and being a booty call KKK ain’t a flex HUN!

Apr 12, 2023
On behalf of my husband (he’s white and not a sexy man from the Bahamas 😂😭) it’s another hard pass along with the comment “what are those tits?? Why are they like that?? I’ve never ever seen tits like that before, it’s just long skin?!” 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I’ve just been pondering to my little self and thinking why are people arsed? Like why do we come here to vent about her? I think it’s sheer injustice - most of us here have seen her do some really cruel stuff over the years and she’s pretty much got away with it. When normal people like us see cruelty, it doesn’t sit well - we can’t tolerate people who behave like that and it’s translated into sheer despair over the years.

An absolute t.
And…..

Attachments

• IMG_1160.jpeg
    IMG_1160.jpeg
    27 KB · Views: 77
Apr 27, 2023
I'm gonna need you to start proof reading before you hit reply. The extra 2 seconds of working out what exactly you are attempting to say really irks me.
Let’s give praise where it’s due. KK actually managed to use “their” correctly, perhaps for the first time. Thank you to the “trolls” for trying to educate her.
Imagine this illiterate beast trying to help a 10 year old prepare for their SATs 😬

Apr 17, 2023
Let’s give praise where it’s due. KK actually managed to use “their” correctly, perhaps for the first time. Thank you to the “trolls” for trying to educate her.
Imagine this illiterate beast trying to help a 10 year old prepare for their SATs 😬
But not your and you’re. And she had the audacity to correct someone for using the wrong through/threw.

Also, it makes my teeth itch that she doesn’t understand the correct placement of a full stop. Why the space before it? And don’t even get me started on the incorrect use of an apostrophe and comma.

It’s grammatical and punctuation social distancing.

Buddha_belly

Jun 5, 2023
Coming for family Christmas dinner this year sis?

No, ur not, coz you ain’t fing invited you flat s
Oh well done you can use Google search ! Yes because that really affects me putting up pictures and pretending to my family members that I haven't spoken to in 7 years .

God how to have me on your mind and search history must be draining .Tragic .

WellJenelle

Apr 16, 2023

An absolute t.
I think that's exactly it. She's hurt so many people for so many years. Her total lack of accountability is astounding. I couldn't do the things she's done to other people. She's not just a dumb gobby t she's nasty and manipulative and has absolutely no consience whatsoever. No behaviour is too low for her.

Buddha_belly

Jun 5, 2023
I think that's exactly it. She's hurt so many people for so many years. Her total lack of accountability is astounding. I couldn't do the things she's done to other people. She's not just a dumb gobby t she's nasty and manipulative and has absolutely no consience whatsoever. No behaviour is too low for her.
Yet doing the same if not worse on a trolling site . Yup yet another brilliant paragraph of contradicting se from you. 👏 👏 bravo.

Status
Not open for further replies.