Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lauhugh32

Apr 30, 2023
@Bitchtits you’re a bit quiet aren’t ya ? Fekkin giving it molly meatball vibez for days and then nothing 🤷🏻‍♀️ a mean at least stay due to ur word ?? Didn’t follow thru to your word and go see the sugar puff monster did ya ? #thatisbarrassing

Lauhugh32

Apr 30, 2023
IMG_6441.gif

Stegabalin

Apr 17, 2023
@Bitchtits you’re a bit quiet aren’t ya ? Fekkin giving it molly meatball vibez for days and then nothing 🤷🏻‍♀️ a mean at least stay due to ur word ?? Didn’t follow thru to your word and go see the sugar puff monster did ya ? #thatisbarrassing

Funny how you cut about your kitchen acting like Mimi Maguire and act the tough woman on here, but in reality you couldn't hit water if you fell out of a boat.
do off back on your date with a pound land Andy Peters, ya fing gobshite

Lauhugh32

Apr 30, 2023
Funny how you cut about your kitchen acting like Mimi Maguire and act the tough woman on here, but in reality you couldn't hit water if you fell out of a boat.
do off back on your date with a pound land Andy Peters, ya fing gobshite
Sorry but if @Bitchtits talks the talk she/he should walk the walk it’s pathetic.

Lauhugh32

Apr 30, 2023
Im just observing the threats here and that nothing has come of then and it makes everyone and everything said *irrelevant* whilst such members make ludicrous statements and empty threats! I ain’t wrong hunnethz am I?

itchtits

Apr 17, 2023
I’m less than five miles away. Don’t you worry your illiterate little head, s for brains. #barrassingisnotaword

Glitterbaws

Apr 21, 2023
She spent the whole day (and some of yesterday) prepping for this date and he didn’t even iron his shirt 💀

IMG_0778.jpeg

Bless him he looks a bit dim and easy manipulated. She’s hit the jackpot in that sense. Let’s hope he doesn’t have the audacity to expect a reduced ready meal for his 12 hour shift like Dan did 😢

Lauhugh32

Apr 30, 2023
I'l give you that. Its definitely better than synthetic ginger clip ins, semi chem stick on nails and a green jump suit straight off the back of the Von Trapp kids
I agree she looks like she stinks if 10 silk cut , steak and kidney pudding and a shot of tequila but , in all honesty, I prefer those who carry out the s they spout!dork act all ARD then go do absolutely nothing. It’s a bit embarrassing and makes me have 0 respect for the user @Bitchtits

May 23, 2023
Im just observing the threats here and that nothing has come of then and it makes everyone and everything said *irrelevant* whilst such members make ludicrous statements and empty threats! I ain’t wrong hunnethz am I?
*I did words

Attachments

• CE4250A6-E88F-4373-A0C5-CD6F298AC31F.jpeg
    CE4250A6-E88F-4373-A0C5-CD6F298AC31F.jpeg
    33.7 KB · Views: 79
Status
Not open for further replies.