May 6, 2023
The absolute state of KKK

Attachments

• IMG_3607.png
    IMG_3607.png
    296 KB · Views: 316

mad cat lady

Apr 16, 2023
Having a argument with the other half that it's her in sun paper, he was like no look she is fat is ugly and that photo in the paper looks nothing like her, I had to show him on tic tok with her blonde wig on, even he said imagine going a date seeing them photos and the massive ginger tramp shows up, it's not even cat fishing it's just bare lies 🤣 can you imagine some waking up next to her in her normal state they would swear the person had been swapped for the munta

Apr 16, 2023
She will have, and a yeast overgrowth under her udders
She will get yeast infections,i'm a large bust woman,no were near her size and i have to shower everyday,more in this heat due to sweating that much under boobs even when have bra on.I have to apply my magic cream as i call it in this weather because if i don't i end up with a painful rash,hers will be 10x worse because of the size of them

Apr 16, 2023
She will get yeast infections,i'm a large bust woman,no were near her size and i have to shower everyday,more in this heat due to sweating that much under boobs even when have bra on.I have to apply my magic cream as i call it in this weather because if i don't i end up with a painful rash,hers will be 10x worse because of the size of them
I have to do the same for my double D’s (not a A cup KK). My amazement comes from the fact that we know she doesn’t bathe regularly 🤢

Maybe that’s why she doesn’t seem to be able to get a decent man…the smell of her under titty in this humidity (a humidititty situation) must be rank 🤢

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
I have to do the same for my double D’s (not a A cup KK). My amazement comes from the fact that we know she doesn’t bathe regularly 🤢

Maybe that’s why she doesn’t seem to be able to get a decent man…the smell of her under titty in this humidity (a humidititty situation) must be rank 🤢
At least she's coordinating her smell with her look. L'eau de Wotsit.

Status
Not open for further replies.