Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
Oh dear KK wasn’t you given a police warning about sharing videos of people without their permission. Is this the route that’s going to happen again. Harassment AGAIN.
I did think this, are you allowed to post pictures & videos of people without their consent? The photos she’s got of him seem to have been taken on the sly & he hasn’t given her access to his social media etc. The fact she’s asking people for info on him & trying to contact his Mrs, this is bordering on harassment. It’s embarrassing. If she’s doing these to create drama / traffic to her SM for her OF, she’s not doing it in a very positive way. It’s giving unhinged.

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
The actual effort that she puts into trying to be funny/smart/quick-witted/entertaining/important....
Kkk: if you look back at that video and see anything other than a desperate, bitter old trout, then you are more deluded than ever. Are you actually OK hun? Like seriously. Trulls, she needs an intervention.

Attachments

• Screen_Recording_20230630_211136_TikTok.mp4
    7.4 MB
Apr 16, 2023
The actual effort that she puts into trying to be funny/smart/quick-witted/entertaining/important....
Kkk: if you look back at that video and see anything other than a desperate, bitter old trout, then you are more deluded than ever. Are you actually OK hun? Like seriously. Trulls, she needs an intervention.
How embarrassing 😂😂😂

May 13, 2023
It’s the Christmas decorations in the background for me. She saves clips of her dancing on her phone

Apr 16, 2023
If only she put that much effort into her kids

Stegabalin

Apr 17, 2023
Sorry I just read this in a really fake, Exaggerated Scottish accent and I don’t know why? 😂😂

Went back and had a look, your style of writing and spelling has totally changed it’s really easy to spot how fake this is as a Scottish person.

Bona-fide Scot here. That was legit someone pretending to be Scottish. We wouldn't say 'dunt tek' we'd say 'disnae tak / dinna tak' regardless of where you're from in Scotland (we all have very broad and distinguishable dialects).
Also wouldn't say skwl - we'd ordinarily just say school, but pronounced scale.

Apr 16, 2023

So she admits she's "enjoying the exposure it brings" even though the exposure its bringing is her home address, complete with photos and videos of the outside just incase you get stuck!🤣 do the fact her kids live there, she's had 10 new followers from it so that's a win right?

And the Christmas decorations😫🤣 what a classy bird, dancing around in her kitchen looking like an over weight matt lucas only to SAVE that video and post it SIX months later🤣 it makes me wonder what goes through her fing head because it deffo isn't anything sane and reasonable.

Apr 12, 2023
Dunstable
She should take her own advice 😂

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230701-111155.png
    Screenshot_20230701-111155.png
    200.1 KB · Views: 445
Apr 21, 2023
Sorry I just read this in a really fake, Exaggerated Scottish accent and I don’t know why? 😂😂

Went back and had a look, your style of writing and spelling has totally changed it’s really easy to spot how fake this is as a Scottish person.
👏🏻 proper weird one behind this laughhugh account. Imagine faking a Scottish accent whilst typing 🤣🤣

Also @Kkshamwiche please clarify why you was setting your plants on fire at 5am 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.