Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
Defrosted toast ? Defrosted....toast???

You give your kids defrosted sandwiches and yoghurts you sick t šŸ¤¢ don't act like defrosted toast is a reach. do knows what you're capable of, your scrounging and penny pinching ways at the expense of your children always manages to amazes me regardless of the countless times you've proved you're a flabby wrongen.

Last edited:
May 23, 2023
Mad that since 2019 and the years since Iā€™ve had comments on my instagram posts, facebook posts, instagram messenger and Facebook messenger even though Iā€™ve never once contacted said Layway Lardashian in all my life so help me god šŸ˜«šŸ¤£
Hmmmm, mad that šŸ¤” maybe give it another 10 years and youā€™ll be over trolling yourself and maybeā€¦just maybe šŸ™šŸ½šŸ™šŸ½šŸ™šŸ½ will spend the time doing whatā€™s important in life šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

Apr 17, 2023
You give your kids defrosted sandwiches and yoghurts you sick t šŸ¤¢ don't act like defrosted toast is a reach. do knows what you're capable of, your scrounging and penny pinching ways at the expense of your children always manages to amazes me regardless of the countless times you've proved you're a flabby wrongen.
Frozen sandwiches šŸ¤¢ when they defrost are gonna be soggy as do just wrong

Apr 17, 2023
She just keeps coming back and I'm here for it. Every day it's a new terrible encore as she keeps trying to convince herself she doesn't give a s about anything we're saying.
If you donā€™t give a s why come here? I donā€™t interact with people that (rightly or wrongly) donā€™t like me. Their opinion of me is none of my business.
But then again Iā€™m an adult with my husbands last name not changed by deed poll, not a fake engagement/wedding ring and a decent fulfilling job not bargain bucket only fans as my ā€œcareerā€

Apr 17, 2023
If you donā€™t give a s why come here? I donā€™t interact with people that (rightly or wrongly) donā€™t like me. Their opinion of me is none of my business.
But then again Iā€™m an adult with my husbands last name not changed by deed poll, not a fake engagement/wedding ring and a decent fulfilling job not bargain bucket only fans as my ā€œcareerā€
Sorry to quote myself I actually donā€™t know if she had the her surname changed to the wet lettuces but it seems like the sad and desperate thing to do when he wouldnā€™t marry her

Buddha_belly

Jun 5, 2023
Mad that since 2019 and the years since Iā€™ve had comments on my instagram posts, facebook posts, instagram messenger and Facebook messenger even though Iā€™ve never once contacted said Layway Lardashian in all my life so help me god šŸ˜«šŸ¤£
Hmmmm, mad that šŸ¤” maybe give it another 10 years and youā€™ll be over trolling yourself and maybeā€¦just maybe šŸ™šŸ½šŸ™šŸ½šŸ™šŸ½ will spend the time doing whatā€™s important in life šŸ¤”šŸ¤”
Yet here you are commenting 24 hours a day about me šŸ„°šŸ„° cute. How's that receding hairline of yours?

Buddha_belly

Jun 5, 2023
Hahaha the fact you even believed I changed it is hilarious . The fact you believe anything I post is also hilarious.

May 23, 2023
Iā€™m legit about to wash my receding hairline with nashi shampoo, and then use nashi conditionerā€¦you can look up the price of that yourself, I know you will šŸ’€
Iā€™ll talk about you as often as I like, whenever I likeā€¦youā€™ll do sweet do all to stop me šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø
I could video everything about my day like you but Iā€™m too busy enjoying my kids instead of scrapping the barrel with ā€˜I wasnā€™t mean todayā€™ scraps of paper to get validated as a parent from strangersšŸ’€

Next

Buddha_belly

Jun 5, 2023
Iā€™m legit about to wash my receding hairline with nashi shampoo, and then use nashi conditionerā€¦you can look up the price of that yourself, I know you will šŸ’€
Iā€™ll talk about you as often as I like, whenever I likeā€¦youā€™ll do sweet do all to stop me šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø
I could video everything about my day like you but Iā€™m too busy enjoying my kids instead of scrapping the barrel with ā€˜I wasnā€™t mean todayā€™ scraps of paper to get validated as a parent from strangersšŸ’€

Next
I was bored after the "I'm legit" šŸ„±šŸ„±šŸ„±

Kkshamwiche

May 11, 2023
That you can't stop watching, please continue as it boosts my engagement. šŸ˜˜
You lacked a dad in your life so thatā€™s why you have pervert Paul in Your life now. To make you feel complete. deranged psychopaths usually do this when their dad run out on them and start a new life, but you took it to a new level and fed him. Say no more šŸ¤®šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ laughing so hard right now. #daddyissues

Apr 16, 2023
Yet here you are commenting 24 hours a day about me šŸ„°šŸ„° cute. How's that receding hairline of yours?

Find your own insults you fugly slut and stop stealing ours. We've been mocking your hairline for god knows how long so get some originality and get some decent shampoo for your bargain bucket brittle hair šŸ˜‚ and boosts engagement? By watching and laughing at you on an anonymous viewer? Yeah, that's exactly why you're video went "viral" because we boost your engagement hahahaaha you silly cheap little s.

You lacked a dad in your life so thatā€™s why you have pervert Paul in Your life now. To make you feel complete. deranged psychopaths usually do this when their dad run out on them and start a new life, but you took it to a new level and fed him. Say no more šŸ¤®šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ laughing so hard right now. #daddyissues

It's funny, KKK is fing around with older men because her daddy doesn't love her, and obviously missing that motherly example cos mumma KKK is (thankfully for her) brown bread. Imagine she was alive? She'd fin die of shame!! pr suicide, ether way birthing kayleigh the mega beast would be enough to swing from the fin rafters.. Anyway my point is all these issues because no one loves her and rather than break generational curses, she IS she curse. Her feral kids don't stand a chance with an "example" like her. I mean A KINDNESS REWARD KKK FFS AND YOU WONDER WHY I COMPARE HIM TO TED BUNDY LOLOLOL. QUOTE THAT YA t I DARE YA... Oh wait sorry, I'm not Yams, your arch enemy Because of how DESPERATELY JEALOUS you are of her so course you won't quote me cos you seem to single her out as and when you can šŸ˜‚

Buddha_belly

Jun 5, 2023
I donā€™t boost your engagement ya daft bint I donā€™t watch your socials - I either wait until one of your ā€œfansā€ screen grab and post it everywhere else or I watch on a viewer
"I don't watch your socials "

"I watch on a viewer "

Sorry can i get some better trolls please that actually make sense ?? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: Stuffed Turkey
Status
Not open for further replies.