Jun 12, 2023

Attachments

• IMG_6716.jpeg
    IMG_6716.jpeg
    182.2 KB · Views: 71

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
So why have you fallen out?

Sorry I am only reporting with what she said. She said you stranded her but on the same page she did say you did offer to pay for her uber for £65. She said she wasn't your councilor and you keep banging on about your ex with her big tits... Her words from her live.
No problem. The ex wife stuff is not totally accurate. I arranged an Uber as trainsvwere buggered. My ex isn't a pleasant person, to our kids anyway. That's what was discussed mainly

Apr 12, 2023
Dunstable
No problem. The ex wife stuff is not totally accurate. I arranged an Uber as trainsvwere buggered. My ex isn't a pleasant person, to our kids anyway. That's what was discussed mainly
She didn't seem to mention that, didn't fit her narrative. You not in her good books 😂 like I said she claimed you took 5 cans of coke.

Mute Marcie

Jun 12, 2023
Kayleigh will be sting herself. She will be in full damage control mode so expect nasty text messages, insta messages, insta and TikTok stories with your pics plastered over them and her slagging you off. Be prepared. I’m hoping that you can see from the posts in this thread that she is actually a nasty, evil and vindictive person that is incapable of maintaining any sort of relationship. I am speaking from experience.

I agree with her that there are a couple of people who are obsessed with her (Lisa and Aileen) but the vast majority of the people who have had personal experience with Kayleigh, tell their side to warn others of what she is truly like.

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
Kayleigh will be sting herself. She will be in full damage control mode so expect nasty text messages, insta messages, insta and TikTok stories with your pics plastered over them and her slagging you off. Be prepared. I’m hoping that you can see from the posts in this thread that she is actually a nasty, evil and vindictive person that is incapable of maintaining any sort of relationship. I am speaking from experience.

I agree with her that there are a couple of people who are obsessed with her (Lisa and Aileen) but the vast majority of the people who have had personal experience with Kayleigh, tell their side to warn others of what she is truly like.
Much obliged
I won't be going looking for all that, I can only wish her well for the future and hope she can find happiness

Status
Not open for further replies.