Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2023
I insisted that my info had been taken serious
The person I spoke to said if my accusations I claimed to be true matched to the evidence it would.
I then asked a friend who is in a similar field and they said the same x
SS definitely don’t update you, they might touch base if you are a teacher or nurse etc making a referral but definitely not someone who’s just called up. You also wouldn’t have spoken to a social worker, the people who take the calls are not social workers so strange they’re keeping in touch!

Jul 25, 2023
SS definitely don’t update you, they might touch base if you are a teacher or nurse etc making a referral but definitely not someone who’s just called up. You also wouldn’t have spoken to a social worker, the people who take the calls are not social workers so strange they’re keeping in touch!
Duty social worker I spoke to
Reference no given
Can’t disclose occupation
I again was given an email response number as attached

Attachments

• IMG_9368.jpeg
    IMG_9368.jpeg
    79.8 KB · Views: 327
Jul 25, 2023
They touched “base” via email several times to update me about the info needed. Sorry but if you’re concerned send your own referal in via the info I posted earlier on this thread

Apr 12, 2023
They touched “base” via email several times to update me about the info needed. Sorry but if you’re concerned send your own referal in via the info I posted earlier on this thread
You’re mis reading what I’m saying, I’m not concerned! I’m saying they can’t update you on the case they can take details yes but they absolutely cannot “update” you on the case!

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
I’ve just had a sudden major red flag… KKK’s under boobs must stink, probably similar to that of manky fake gold earring back smell🤢

Another though and red flag as per KKK’s definition… she still wears those rings on the wedding fingers, and I think it’s because they are cheap scrap and leave/left stains so that’s why she wears them still 😂🤢
More like that stretched ear smell that any former emo kid will know

WellJenelle

Apr 16, 2023
You’re mis reading what I’m saying, I’m not concerned! I’m saying they can’t update you on the case they can take details yes but they absolutely cannot “update” you on the case!
This. If you're not at liberty to discuss it, then don't. Crack on quietly with it.
I would advise you seriously to cover your tracks and protect your identity because if she finds out who you are you'll be in for an absolute world of misery. We've seen what she does in low level dispute situations. I wouldn't want to be you if she finds out who you are.

Jul 25, 2023
This. If you're not at liberty to discuss it, then don't. Crack on quietly with it.
I would advise you seriously to cover your tracks and protect your identity because if she finds out who you are you'll be in for an absolute world of misery. We've seen what she does in low level dispute situations. I wouldn't want to be you if she finds out who you are.
Ok. I’ll say no more on it. 🤐

Ian55

May 13, 2023
Just adding another to the list KK has harassed online, I used to follow an account a few years ago (I can’t remember her username but she used to post all of her family meals, she had 2 little boys and used to make her own wax melts) and KK used to make some of the meals and tag her in them on her stories and I think one day as usual the green eyed KK came out and started being really nasty to this girl across her stories 🤷🏼‍♀️ the best thing is said she made wax melts in her “garden shed” her “shed” was nicer than KK’s full house 😂😭
It was Leah Toni she has 3 boys now. I remember this too

Apr 16, 2023
No, that was straight after lunch / dinner in a coffee shop

Her gluttony knows no bounds. It makes me physically sick!
I wonder if she has been quiet because social has been around.

We can only hope they caught her in the kids room wrapped up like a joint of Christmas ham creating content in the most inappropriate of places!!

Status
Not open for further replies.