Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 25, 2023
IMG_9397.jpeg

Reactions: Maggot Robbie
Apr 16, 2023
She’s full of s. They won’t take her word for it or her excuse of us “malicious” trolls. Imagine if every allegation was ignored because the alleged pleaded they were being harassed by the accused . Sorry she’s a bull ster. They’ll be contacting school and health v to ask more info . It won’t be left there as much as she would let us believe . Especially after all these cases of alleged abuse being ignored by social services and children are failed and I feel in this instance we have another case if true of berg pulling the wool over their eyes . If anyone has any evidence of the footage postage of Kev Collins along with all the other evidence on here of the kids in between of content . I urge you send it to [email protected]
Exactly this,they would not just take her word for it and just ring her, they have a duty of care, they would be at her door ,i smell 💩💩

WellJenelle

Apr 16, 2023
Genuinely Paul I hope you're okay. You seemed to have an alright time when you went out together and that text proves she did too. It's not nice to have someone turn on you like this and I hope you don't let it knock your confidence. Whether you chatted on OF or not is really none of our business. I won't judge two consenting grown ups talking on an adult platform. Regardless, you don't deserve to be treated like s for no reason.

Aug 1, 2023
Also @Buddha_belly i took it upon myself to contact social to inform them of your participation in this thread, including screenshots of your input from your account as @Buddha_belly. Obviously I had to explain you are using someones photo instead of your own As they wouldn’t understand this.

here’s just a reminder of some of the things you posted which I showed them;

“That you can't stop watching, please continue as it boosts my engagement. 😘
here we have you enticing us users to comment on you. you are literally begging this to continue.

🤣🤣🤣🤣 you lot are absolutely comical !! 🤣🤣🤣
here’s you engaging and having fun with us 😜😂

” Hahaha the fact you even believed I changed it is hilarious . The fact you believe anything I post is also hilarious.”
here you continue to show you are still in your bullying ways.

“Oh i know what I'm doing 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑 bahahahaha I LOVE How enraged you all are I fing LOVE IT.”
again, here you are encouraging us to post about you because you simply love it - that’s your words hun.

I’ve sent 10 pages worth of your comments, that’s 20 comments per page. Now if this was a witch hunt against you then why as the apparent “victim” would you respond and engage so much????
did you show her all of these….. or?????. Hmmmm probably not.

anyway, you’re welcome hun

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
Genuinely Paul I hope you're okay. You seemed to have an alright time when you went out together and that text proves she did too. It's not nice to have someone turn on you like this and I hope you don't let it knock your confidence. Whether you chatted on OF or not is really none of our business. I won't judge two consenting grown ups talking on an adult platform. Regardless, you don't deserve to be treated like s for no reason.
I am good thanks. I was chatting with her before her OF infamy on Instagram

Status
Not open for further replies.