Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 1, 2023
i literally cant stand people who post stupid s like that for attention. its awkward, embarrassing and cringey. who in their right mind spends their whole existence on social media posting s like everyones supposed to care? like shes a celeb and everyone needs an update. no one gives a do kayleigh.
ok, maybe I do because i love watching car crash tv.

Last edited:

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
She is the absolute worst person to be (catfishing) on OF. There she is entertaining all fetishes for money (no judgement apparently) yet here she also is taking the piss out of people with fetishes, and not just the odd comment. How many times has she mentioned or hinted about them on her stories since she started OF (lots of times for those blocked). I’m sure majority would rather someone have a fetish than be as frigid, boring and vanilla as she is and with zero sex appeal.

Aug 8, 2023
Totally new here 👋 I found CC and tattle after recently being accused of being a troll and blocked after KK messaged my partner on FB 😂 I spoke with KK from the moaning mum days. We chatted on instagram for a few years before moving over to WhatsApp (she used to voice note on there). Around Xmas time was when SS got involved. (She told me this). She told me it was due to her needing support with the boys behaviour. She wanted to know how she could get a DSW at first but when I told her they were very far and few in between she didn’t like it and decided she was going to self refer to SS anyway. Of course, this is probably all lies with KK. Can I ask why the boy is called Ted? 😂

Jul 30, 2023
That's funny considering her kids are gonna grow up fED because of her, mentally and physically! I wonder if she'll tell cheese she's an attention seeker when what Ted supposedly did mentally scars her for life 🤔
She needs to save her pittance of an OF earnings to pay for any future therapy those kids are going to need

Aug 8, 2023
She needs to save her pittance of an OF earnings to pay for any future therapy those kids are going to need
I genuinely don’t think those kids will be in her care for much longer. I’m new here, I was a long time follower and spoke to her regularly. She then randomly accused me of being a troll, messaged my partner on FB and blocked me. Upon reading some of these thread pages, I am absolutely horrified at what a DISGRACE she is as a mother and person.

Apr 16, 2023
I genuinely don’t think those kids will be in her care for much longer. I’m new here, I was a long time follower and spoke to her regularly. She then randomly accused me of being a troll, messaged my partner on FB and blocked me. Upon reading some of these thread pages, I am absolutely horrified at what a DISGRACE she is as a mother and person.

What did she say to your partner?

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Contacting family members and friends is her thing when she takes a grievance against someone. Still not sure what she hopes to achieve from this other than make herself look like a t.

FoxyWoxy123

Apr 17, 2023

why was she messaging your partner

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
Totally new here 👋 I found CC and tattle after recently being accused of being a troll and blocked after KK messaged my partner on FB 😂 I spoke with KK from the moaning mum days. We chatted on instagram for a few years before moving over to WhatsApp (she used to voice note on there). Around Xmas time was when SS got involved. (She told me this). She told me it was due to her needing support with the boys behaviour. She wanted to know how she could get a DSW at first but when I told her they were very far and few in between she didn’t like it and decided she was going to self refer to SS anyway. Of course, this is probably all lies with KK. Can I ask why the boy is called Ted? 😂
Ted Bundy

Aug 8, 2023
What did she say to your partner?
It was went she was in the Sun online a few weeks back (the mums at the school gates story 🤦🏼‍♀️). She ‘thought’ I was leaving nasty remarks on the Facebook page. She messaged my partner asking him how does it feel having a girlfriend obsessed with her breasts and sent a link to her OF 😂😂 I have NEVER past comment on her tits. If anything, I somewhat felt sorry for her and her life so tried to advise her and help her when I could.

FoxyWoxy123

Apr 17, 2023
It was went she was in the Sun online a few weeks back (the mums at the school gates story 🤦🏼‍♀️). She ‘thought’ I was leaving nasty remarks on the Facebook page. She messaged my partner asking him how does it feel having a girlfriend obsessed with her breasts and sent a link to her OF 😂😂 I have NEVER past comment on her tits. If anything, I somewhat felt sorry for her and her life so tried to advise her and help her when I could.

I think the only person obsessed with her tits is her

So she will know who you are then

Aug 8, 2023
I think the only person obsessed with her tits is her

So she will know who you are then
Yes she will know who I am, and if I’m honest, I’m ok with that. I was nothing but nice to Kayleigh, supporting her, giving advice, ‘guiding’ her to be a better parent etc, and in return she decided to message my partner for no reason at all. I’m happy for her to contact me ‘directly’ if she’s reading this and wants to explain why she did what she did.

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
Yes she will know who I am, and if I’m honest, I’m ok with that. I was nothing but nice to Kayleigh, supporting her, giving advice, ‘guiding’ her to be a better parent etc, and in return she decided to message my partner for no reason at all. I’m happy for her to contact me ‘directly’ if she’s reading this and wants to explain why she did what she did.
Standard behaviour by her though isn't it. You've seen her do it to others. Did you ever have any conversations about her behaviour towards others?

Aug 8, 2023
Yes
Standard behaviour by her though isn't it. You've seen her do it to others. Did you ever have any conversations about her behaviour towards othe
Standard behaviour by her though isn't it. You've seen her do it to others. Did you ever have any conversations about her behaviour towards others?
Yes, many! She would always say it was a coping mechanism and it’s her way to deal with the hate she gets. For a long time now, I’ve wondered if there was mental health issues that was contributing to her behaviour (I work with mental health, so I do have an understanding) she certainly shows she’s unstable. She used to use her mother passing away as a child as an excuse a lot plus her eldest child’s behaviour.

Status
Not open for further replies.