Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2023
So I posted Sunday afternoon. She took an ss it 36 minutes after and has had it saved on her phone ever since…say it with me lads….OBSESSED 🫨

Attachments

• IMG_0996.jpeg
    IMG_0996.jpeg
    151.8 KB · Views: 356
  • IMG_0997.jpeg
    IMG_0997.jpeg
    142.2 KB · Views: 360
Aug 8, 2023
She must have to pay for extra storage on her phone getting all her 'receipts' for everything. She woukd hate it if noone was talking about her so dunno why she acts all victimised about it. Her narcissim keeps her coming back looking for more.
Receipts…. Do you mean the photoshopped receipts or the accounts she claims to be trolls that targets her children but is really herself? 🤦🏼‍♀️

Aug 8, 2023
Sorry everyone, I’ve tried to reply/answer to all of you, but for the ones I’ve may of missed… I have followed her since the MM days when she was heavily pregnant with her youngest. I was also pregnant with my daughter at the same time so we began to chat over instagram. At first I found *some* (the minority) of her content funny. After her youngest was born, I offered her LOADS of support when it was clear she was struggling with 2 under 2. Zero judgement from my end, just helping out a new/young mum. We used to message regularly, I’d help her look for baby/toddler groups, encouraged her to go to the GP for PND when her baby was a few months old. Over time, I began to talk to her a bit more. I felt sorry for her, as she seemed to struggle a lot with friendships/online comments, and I did (at one point) feel she was targeted. We eventually got chatting on WhatsApp (I think this was after one of her many accounts got banned/deleted). Since then we spoke mainly through there, with the occasional message/reply on Instagram. A few weeks back, for ZERO reason, she decided to accuse me of being a ‘troll’ on one of her Scottish suns articles on their Facebook page. A article I NEVER even read or knew about. She waited until I was at work, messaged my partner asking him how does it feel having a girlfriend obsessed with her breasts and send him her OF link. Of course my partner rang me and asked who this fruit loop was 🤦🏼‍♀️. Before I could ask her, she blocked me on absolutely everything and we’ve not spoken since. I’ve come to here, in the hope she can tell me why she felt the need to do that. Especially after she got VERY upset when someone messaged her ex MIL. As I said previously, I’m happy to leave this with an apology and explanation. I was not behind any comment, and nor did my partner deserve to be harassed over something I’m still none-the wiser as to what she’s on about. I have no idea if she’s ever posted me over her insta stories since all of this, I don’t have a fake account to see so some may of seen/heard her say something about me previously to me turning up here. This thread has seriously opened my eyes up. I don’t wish no one any bad or ill feelings. I just want to know why she went about it like this when I’ve been nothing but genuine, helpful and offered her support/guidance and advice where I could.

Aug 8, 2023
Aw you can bet she'll have something to say about you, but it will be all lies and made up s, as that's all she can do
I’m fully expecting it. Like I said earlier, I am ok with that. I just wanted to know why she did what she did, and why she messaged my partner her OF link after saying how does or feel to have a girlfriend obsessed with her breasts 😂. I’d honestly be happy with an explanation and an apology. We all make mistakes and that is also ok. But to accuse me, message my partner, and block me whilst im working rather than ask me personally is not ok.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Sorry everyone, I’ve tried to reply/answer to all of you, but for the ones I’ve may of missed… I have followed her since the MM days when she was heavily pregnant with her youngest. I was also pregnant with my daughter at the same time so we began to chat over instagram. At first I found *some* (the minority) of her content funny. After her youngest was born, I offered her LOADS of support when it was clear she was struggling with 2 under 2. Zero judgement from my end, just helping out a new/young mum. We used to message regularly, I’d help her look for baby/toddler groups, encouraged her to go to the GP for PND when her baby was a few months old. Over time, I began to talk to her a bit more. I felt sorry for her, as she seemed to struggle a lot with friendships/online comments, and I did (at one point) feel she was targeted. We eventually got chatting on WhatsApp (I think this was after one of her many accounts got banned/deleted). Since then we spoke mainly through there, with the occasional message/reply on Instagram. A few weeks back, for ZERO reason, she decided to accuse me of being a ‘troll’ on one of her Scottish suns articles on their Facebook page. A article I NEVER even read or knew about. She waited until I was at work, messaged my partner asking him how does it feel having a girlfriend obsessed with her breasts and send him her OF link. Of course my partner rang me and asked who this fruit loop was 🤦🏼‍♀️. Before I could ask her, she blocked me on absolutely everything and we’ve not spoken since. I’ve come to here, in the hope she can tell me why she felt the need to do that. Especially after she got VERY upset when someone messaged her ex MIL. As I said previously, I’m happy to leave this with an apology and explanation. I was not behind any comment, and nor did my partner deserve to be harassed over something I’m still none-the wiser as to what she’s on about. I have no idea if she’s ever posted me over her insta stories since all of this, I don’t have a fake account to see so some may of seen/heard her say something about me previously to me turning up here. This thread has seriously opened my eyes up. I don’t wish no one any bad or ill feelings. I just want to know why she went about it like this when I’ve been nothing but genuine, helpful and offered her support/guidance and advice where I could.
Whatever her warped perception is about what she thinks you have done will no doubt make no sense even if she does try to explain herself. You will only be accused of being obsessed and not accepting a friendship is over. To attack and then block so you cant even respond so she gets the last word is so controlling and aggressive. Its her only way she can feel she has some power. She's tapped.

Apr 21, 2023
You probably won’t get a KK personal account of why, but you will
Absolutely get her opinion on her Social Media, guaranteed she wont be able to help herself! 3 2 1!!!!!!!……………..
Obviously you won’t see first hand but you will be able to rely on one of these lovely lonely A cup obsessed ladies! 💯

Aug 8, 2023
You probably won’t get a KK personal account of why, but you will
Absolutely get her opinion on her Social Media, guaranteed she wont be able to help herself! 3 2 1!!!!!!!……………..
Obviously you won’t see first hand but you will be able to rely on one of these lovely a cup obsessed ladies! 💯
Yes, I very much doubt Kayleigh will have the back bone to unblock me and explain why. I’m fully expecting to all over her stories, shortly. I’m ok with that. She’s known me long enough to know I’m not one she can bully/silence. I know others have came off social media due to her attacks which is sad. Kayleigh has told me A LOT in the past, which I’ve kept to myself and helped where I could. To then accuse me, via my partner, of going onto the suns Facebook page and leaving a nasty remark about her boobs is just insane 😂

Apr 17, 2023
Yes, I very much doubt Kayleigh will have the back bone to unblock me and explain why. I’m fully expecting to all over her stories, shortly. I’m ok with that. She’s known me long enough to know I’m not one she can bully/silence. I know others have came off social media due to her attacks which is sad. Kayleigh has told me A LOT in the past, which I’ve kept to myself and helped where I could. To then accuse me, via my partner, of going onto the suns Facebook page and leaving a nasty remark about her boobs is just insane 😂
No one is as obsessed with KK or her sandbags as much as KK is

Aug 1, 2023
She knows we’re not lol
Some Roy cropper decided to tell her that her tits were amazing and it’s gone to her fing head ever since, my blokes a boob man and he thinks they’re absolutely disgusting. He said they don’t look like boobs, they look like oversized bloated dangly elephant balls. I mean do knows where he got that view from 🥴😂😂😂

May 23, 2023
Little cheese and ted won’t even be able to write their own name thanks to her let alone ever achieve what your son has. Well done to him 😍another thing for her to be insanely jealous over
I was organising because he was invited to oxbridge (for the 5th time in his life) just before and had to figure out how to get him from uni to the airport - but still really well done at her kid writing a penis shaped A #parentgoals 🤪

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
Whatever her warped perception is about what she thinks you have done will no doubt make no sense even if she does try to explain herself. You will only be accused of being obsessed and not accepting a friendship is over. To attack and then block so you cant even respond so she gets the last word is so controlling and aggressive. Its her only way she can feel she has some power. She's tapped.
There is a pattern, never saw it for myself until today

Aug 8, 2023
I bet she's biding her time and compiling her evidence as we speak. Tomorrow will be a viscious attack of made up bullshit to fit her narrative and perception. I truly believe she thinks she is always correct in what she says. Can someone say - delusional disorder.
Absolutely- I welcome her ‘receipts’ because they can be destroyed with the truth. I do honestly see narcissistic personally disorder traits in her.

Status
Not open for further replies.