Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
To be honest, I should have known better and I should have came to these pages a lot sooner than I did. So for that, I will admit I was probably naive on the part that she wouldn’t turn against me (especially when I’ve never done a thing to her apart from try and help her) but we live and learn and I would absolutely never entertain her or her crap again. The only thing I would like for her, is an explanation and an apology (which I highly doubt will ever happen, it never does in narcissists) but Kayleigh, who I know will be reading this, your entire life was told to me. I caught you out lying and trolling your own children NUMEROUS times, I know all about the SS involvement and the lead up to yours and Dan’s ‘split’ so before coming for me, messaging my partner, accusing me of something I was never involved in, please remember what I have on you.
You can't be right in head if make up account's to troll your own kid's, your disgusting KK that is the lowest of the low

Aug 8, 2023
You can't be right in head if make up account's to troll your own kid's, your disgusting KK that is the lowest of the low
Unfortunately. She did. Several times. Do you remember the account which supposedly called her eldest a ‘r****d and s*****c’ which Aileen and Glitz’s got the blame for? THAT WAS KK.

Hagging

Apr 16, 2023
Unfortunately. She did. Several times. Do you remember the account which supposedly called her eldest a ‘r****d and s*****c’ which Aileen and Glitz’s got the blame for? THAT WAS KK.
She's just absolutely vile. I wonder where that mate of hers has gone? The one that's popped on today to defend her 'mate'.

Jul 25, 2023
She never used to mention Aileen to me towards the end, however I believe they were still following each other on instagram. I do believe Aileen holds some ‘power’ over Kayleigh, though.
She made a story with hers (&others) insta usernames on saying she was blocking those who didn’t share her sun article and when I checked they weren’t following each other anymore after the story from berg . Another prime example of big ginger orange baby throwing her toys out of the pram .

Aug 8, 2023
She made a story with hers (&others) insta usernames on saying she was blocking those who didn’t share her sun article and when I checked they weren’t following each other anymore after the story from berg . Another prime example of big ginger orange baby throwing her toys out of the pram .
Oh really! Wow, she really does take those sun articles to a whole new level, doesn’t she. It was the Mums on the school gate article that she wrongly accused me over!

Jul 25, 2023
Oh really! Wow, she really does take those sun articles to a whole new level, doesn’t she. It was the Mums on the school gate article that she wrongly accused me over!
I follow both berg and aileen and in response she put some kind of story about why would she share a story about a woman’s breasts on her private account as she doesn’t have a big following and has photos of her children on her social media and didn’t feel it was necessary to share . That’s all I have seen over it and it’s just been her normal day to day life stuff nothing about berg since .

Aug 8, 2023
I follow both berg and aileen and in response she put some kind of story about why would she share a story about a woman’s breasts on her private account as she doesn’t have a big following and has photos of her children on her social media and didn’t feel it was necessary to share . That’s all I have seen over it and it’s just been her normal day to day life stuff nothing about berg since .
I agree with Aileens thoughts on the matter. (As much as I never thought I’d live to say those words). I think 99% of women wouldn’t share another females boobs when their children are pictured on their accounts.

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
I agree with Aileens thoughts on the matter. (As much as I never thought I’d live to say those words). I think 99% of women wouldn’t share another females boobs when their children are pictured on their accounts.
I'm going to suggest that even without my child's pictures on the same page I'd not be sharing some bird's tits. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
That outburst over noone sharing her last article so she fell out with all her 'mates' was hilarious. Why would anyone in their right mind want to post/promote those types of articles on their own personal social media. She said noone wants to see her doing well, maybe if it was a more family friendly business she wanted sharing people would but sharing a post to direct traffic to someone's OF account isn't exactly appealing to most. But this self absorbed sasquatch didn't recognise that.

Jul 25, 2023
That outburst over noone sharing her last article so she fell out with all her 'mates' was hilarious. Why would anyone in their right mind want to post/promote those types of articles on their own personal social media. She said noone wants to see her doing well, maybe if it was a more family friendly business she wanted sharing people would but sharing a post to direct traffic to someone's OF account isn't exactly appealing to most. But this self absorbed sasquatch didn't recognise that.
I’m shocked she has any followers left to be honest .

Status
Not open for further replies.