Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
I got my A cups tonight..I donā€™t interact at all and wasnā€™t even on the live..Iā€™m at work and I got the block šŸ˜‚
How much time does it take to go through each follower and decide to block..my mind is bent trying to figure out how she got 37 hours in a day when I only have 24
Her and a lil minions the 1s that she THINKS are real followers šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Apr 16, 2023
How draining must it be to keep track of all these personalities, Patricia. You talk about yourself in the third person then cock up by using ā€œlā€.
To be a good liar, you must first have an excellent memory.

You post that your poor follower has been harassed on here - who sent her here? Who encouraged her and the other tangotastic twats to praise you on The Scottish Scum post or youā€™d block them? I mean what grown ass person with an iota of self respect does that?
Youā€™ve shown your stalking, obsessive ways over Yam/Jodie for a very long time talking about her, posting about her, taking photos from her socials from years ago and reposting them with a twisted narrative that suits your agenda that proves to rational normal people you are the stalker. Not her or us.
Your receipts for yam are the same as your receipts for Paul, non-existent. You doctor them to suit your narrative. You contacted Paulā€™s daughter showing messages you had sent him, telling her to stop him from contacting you. You did it with glitz, with me and probably several others on here. Your MO always lets you down. You think you are intelligent which is part of your problem. But when put into action you have nothing but being able to shout the loudest using your keyboard. This was proved in the kebab shop debacle- Iā€™ve šŸ’© harder things than you.

Oh and to me youā€™re entertainment; like watching Jezza back in the day. Iā€™m not obsessed Iā€™m highly amused and the fact you come here under what is it now 8 different anonymous accounts and talk to yourself is a psychiatrists wet dream. All whilst posting about the sad A cups on insta forgetting you have more accounts than any of us and you cannot see either the irony or the hypocrisy in this.

I use you, your ā€œ lifeā€ to talk to my children (adults legally now btw, that have never had photos themselves sandwiched between photos of me in cheap ass made in China ā€œlingerieā€ or me sitting on an Alexa whilst trying to look sexy and alluring but really looking constipated) what type of life you will have if you do not have self respect, self belief or self worth. I show my sons about how women catfish, gaslight and manipulate. That they are gold diggers just like you and how to spot them and avoid them. And whilst lots of talented young people do make a career and a living out of OF most end up like you, a sad middle aged woman selling both their privacy, their soul and destroying their family all for less than the cost of a non-yellow sticker tesco meal deal a day.

You the beast of Bedfordshire are a beacon, a public service announcement, someone we should all use to show what can happen to a person when arrogance, jealousy, self loathing and a sense of their own self importance penetrates their every fibre so the ugliness and hatred oozes from their pores like the sweat from under your udders. That chasing the next like, sub or adoration from an online network can literally set your whole world on fire.
šŸ‘šŸ‘

Reactions: Maggot Robbie
Apr 16, 2023
No one cares about be blocked ya big dummy, if they did they wouldnā€™t mention it on here knowing youā€™re reading EVERYTHING tap tap tap wake up b.
Itā€™s entertaining to us because we know youā€™re paranoid as do kkk and you know you canā€™t trust a soul not one soul so we love that you question every fing profile šŸ¤£

p.s Didnā€™t find me babes šŸ’…
Didn't find me either, she's flapping like fk now, KK the majority of people who follow you are taking the piss behind your back, you have no REAL friends NONE šŸ¤£

Apr 29, 2023
No one cares about be blocked ya big dummy, if they did they wouldnā€™t mention it on here knowing youā€™re reading EVERYTHING tap tap tap wake up b.
Itā€™s entertaining to us because we know youā€™re paranoid as do kkk and you know you canā€™t trust a soul not one soul so we love that you question every fing profile šŸ¤£

p.s Didnā€™t find me babes šŸ’…
Or meā€¦. šŸ’šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ‘ŒšŸ» She really is one dumb t

Apr 17, 2023
I think itā€™s funny that you think we are ā€˜obsessedā€™ for watching your instagram stories. Itā€™s literally like watching episodes of benefit Britain, itā€™s fascinating watching the day to day life of a povvo. Canā€™t describe it in any other way, I donā€™t even mean it offensively itā€™s no different to also watching the other end of the spectrum ie, kardashians. Total trash TV but I canā€™t help but watch šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Apr 20, 2023
I think itā€™s funny that you think we are ā€˜obsessedā€™ for watching your instagram stories. Itā€™s literally like watching episodes of benefit Britain, itā€™s fascinating watching the day to day life of a povvo. Canā€™t describe it in any other way, I donā€™t even mean it offensively itā€™s no different to also watching the other end of the spectrum ie, kardashians. Total trash TV but I canā€™t help but watch šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Sheā€™s filled a huge void since Jeremy Kyle got cancelled

Aug 8, 2023
Well she's had yellow sticker fillers from a so called mate of hers. Her lips looked worse than a baboons ass.
She never paid for the first two rounds of filler. The mate did it for free if she posted and ā€˜advertisedā€™ to build her following/portfolio. The 3rd lot she paid Ā£40 for and gave the mate some out of date food šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜ I wish I was lying.

Apr 16, 2023
She never paid for the first two rounds of filler. The mate did it for free if she posted and ā€˜advertisedā€™ to build her following/portfolio. The 3rd lot she paid Ā£40 for and gave the mate some out of date food šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜ I wish I was lying.
No wonder they look s, Ā£40 yellow sticker lip's and out of date food ,who does that, KK your nothing but a fat tramp

margo

Apr 19, 2023
long time reader here shes genuinely lost her proper followers me being one she blocked me for what you didn't like the look of my profile? but you've managed to keep all your trolls she really is fing thick block me from your stories but keep the numbers no babe I don't think so she's pathetic and I'm not going to lie il miss watching your do up that is your life selling your fanny for your takeaways....embarrassing šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Apr 16, 2023
long time reader here shes genuinely lost her proper followers me being one she blocked me for what you didn't like the look of my profile? but you've managed to keep all your trolls she really is fing thick block me from your stories but keep the numbers no babe I don't think so she's pathetic and I'm not going to lie il miss watching your do up that is your life selling your fanny for your takeaways....embarrassing šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
That's all she does block's people from stories to keep numbers up on her insta ,but she's blocking the wrong 1s, she will never get rid of her so called "troll's" as alot are still watching her car crash tv šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Status
Not open for further replies.