Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
If shes in receipt of high rate DLA then she'd be eligible for a motability car.
Given shes driving round in a banger and always complaining about it, I'm hedging a bet she doesn't get high rate DLA else she'd have the shiny 23 plate car and would be showing it off pretending her OF paid for it outright.
I think that's only if you get the mobility component of PIP. Not an expert though.

Apr 17, 2023
Just getting myself ready xox IMG_6591.jpeg

Aug 8, 2023
True this. Stick to facts with receipts. No drama and vague accusations, just facts.

Also, just saying (someone check the legality of these please) - posting a voice memo or 2 would be pretty solid proof as receipts go.
I’m not sure if I can upload voice notes? (Not sure if there is generally a loop hole with this kind of thing?! if anyone can confirm before 7:30 please do!!) the last thing I want is for KK to have grounds to take this further/be the victim.

ScottishSun

Aug 12, 2023
Well she has turned it down before, as she said he didn't need it, whether she changes her mind or not but i agree best interest for boy
That could get interesting down the line, with an EHCP the child is able to get reasonable adjustments for behaviour etc….. so is difficult for schools to exclude a child.

Without it, if his behaviour escalates they can and will exclude him and there will be nothing she can do.

Stegabalin

Apr 17, 2023
If shes in receipt of high rate DLA then she'd be eligible for a motability car.

Given shes driving round in a banger and always complaining about it, I'm hedging a bet she doesn't get high rate DLA else she'd have the shiny 23 plate car and would be showing it off pretending her OF paid for it outright.
You get the choice of the mobility car, or the mobility benefit. So this is untrue

Apr 16, 2023
If shes in receipt of high rate DLA t

hen she'd be eligible for a motability car.
Given shes driving round in a banger and always complaining about it, I'm hedging a bet she doesn't get high rate DLA else she'd have the shiny 23 plate car and would be showing it off pretending

her OF paid for it outright.
I agree, as far as im aware you only get a car on higher rate so to me she must not get that

Dannyd27

Aug 12, 2023
You can get low, middle and high rate care - for care needs!
You then can get low or high mobility, if the Z child gets high rate mobility - this is where you could get a car instead of payment.
Very hard to get it if you Z child walks.

Apr 17, 2023

Even spagbowl has reared her ugly head for tonight’s events 🤣🤣 you forgotten what account you’re on babes?

Status
Not open for further replies.