Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 8, 2023
Okay, I’m going to start off with KK and Dans relationship

KK met Dan in a pub: at this current time, Dan was living with his Mum and Step Dad. KK pretty much threw herself at Dan, so much so, KK walked out of her job, mid shift to go after him and get his number 😂 they became an item pretty much immediately and moved in together. (not sure what he saw in her tbf). Dan made it very clear from the start that he did not want children. At least not any time soon. KK, being in control, decided otherwise. She knew this probably would be her only shot at settling down with someone who had a car, a job etc! KK lied to Dan that she was on the pill. (She was prescribed them, but never took them). KK also admitted she would pierce holes in Dans condoms 🤢 she knew this was the only way to trap Dan! Dans own father walked away when he was much younger and Dan definitely didn’t want that for any future children. KK soon came pregnant with the eldest. Dan was pretty confused when KK announced she was pregnant. Their relationship was rocky, but Dans mum did not want him back living there so soon after him finally moving out. So this is where Dan was trapped. Dan continued working, whilst KK never lifted a finger. Dan paid for EVERYTHING. The babies stuff, 4D scans, prams, everything. KK was spending her days with Simon. The apparent ‘ex’ of Kayleigh’s. (Now, Kayleigh herself has told me that and her Simon was a thing, then back tracked and said they were friends and Simon is gay) Of course, now KK is pregnant, the controlling and manipulating really ranks up a level. She knew Dan was in a position where he would either be homeless, and stopped from seeing his baby…. OR he had to put up and shut up as he didn’t want to be the same father as he had growing up who walked away. So from the very start, KK had control over Dan. As soon as she became pregnant, the abuse over dans wages started. Along with her own paranoia which led to Dan having to let her go throw his phone, SM accounts, and even his mobile banking app. (Please let me know if I can attach voice notes, as all of this is said over there).

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023

KK met Dan in a pub: at this current time, Dan was living with his Mum and Step Dad. KK pretty much threw herself at Dan, so much so, KK walked out of her job, mid shift to go after him and get his number 😂 they became an item pretty much immediately and moved in together. (not sure what he saw in her tbf). Dan made it very clear from the start that he did not want children. At least not any time soon. KK, being in control, decided otherwise. She knew this probably would be her only shot at settling down with someone who had a car, a job etc! KK lied to Dan that she was on the pill. (She was prescribed them, but never took them). KK also admitted she would pierce holes in Dans condoms 🤢 she knew this was the only way to trap Dan! Dans own father walked away when he was much younger and Dan definitely didn’t want that for any future children. KK soon came pregnant with the eldest. Dan was pretty confused when KK announced she was pregnant. Their relationship was rocky, but Dans mum did not want him back living there so soon after him finally moving out. So this is where Dan was trapped. Dan continued working, whilst KK never lifted a finger. Dan paid for EVERYTHING. The babies stuff, 4D scans, prams, everything. KK was spending her days with Simon. The apparent ‘ex’ of Kayleigh’s. (Now, Kayleigh herself has told me that and her Simon was a thing, then back tracked and said they were friends and Simon is gay) Of course, now KK is pregnant, the controlling and manipulating really ranks up a level. She knew Dan was in a position where he would either be homeless, and stopped from seeing his baby…. OR he had to put up and shut up as he didn’t want to be the same father as he had growing up who walked away. So from the very start, KK had control over Dan. As soon as she became pregnant, the abuse over dans wages started. Along with her own paranoia which led to Dan having to let her go throw his phone, SM accounts, and even his mobile banking app. (Please let me know if I can attach voice notes, as all of this is said over there).
You can attach voice notes

Dannyd27

Aug 12, 2023

All been said on tattle. 🥱🥴
None of it has been proved to be true or false. 🥱

Stegabalin

Apr 17, 2023
Wait a minute.... am I just pished or what, but... does it look like someone forgot to log out of their burner?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230812_195532_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230812_195532_Samsung Internet.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 403
  • Screenshot_20230812_195545_Samsung Internet.png
    Screenshot_20230812_195545_Samsung Internet.png
    215.4 KB · Views: 410
Reactions: KK the walking STI

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
I think we have to keep in mind @Toomanytalestotale has only just joined this thread. She isn't aware of what has been said before or not. Plus we are getting a recap all in once place. But it may be better for everyone if voicenotes and screenshots were just shared so the into is coming from KKs own words. Either way I'm sitting tight and here for it.

Stegabalin

Apr 17, 2023
Because you said you were waiting for tea, but you're meant to be the one spilling it? And you said to post s or you're going to Lou's thread, but you're meant to be the one posting s.

Screenshot ting isn't illegal

Reactions: KK the walking STI
Status
Not open for further replies.