Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 8, 2023
We fast forward a little more.. Dan tells you to go out for the evening, to let your hair down. Dan paid for you to go out, and had the kids. The same very night that you went out, KK ended up being kicked out and attacking a bouncer. You then like a huge ass baby, decided to walk home on your own, across a field. You was live, and many of us (myself included) begged you to get a taxi! I then sent you £30 by bank transfer to get home safely (you never got a taxi though did you, you walked home, got a huge take away, and decided to abuse poor Dan. Poor Dan was trying to help you sober up/calm down wasn’t he KK? And what did you do? Push him around the living room ripping his T-shirt that you couldn’t wait to tell me about the following morning!!!

noseynorax

May 6, 2023
We fast forward a little more.. Dan tells you to go out for the evening, to let your hair down. Dan paid for you to go out, and had the kids. The same very night that you went out, KK ended up being kicked out and attacking a bouncer. You then like a huge ass baby, decided to walk home on your own, across a field. You was live, and many of us (myself included) begged you to get a taxi! I then sent you £30 by bank transfer to get home safely (you never got a taxi though did you, you walked home, got a huge take away, and decided to abuse poor Dan. Poor Dan was trying to help you sober up/calm down wasn’t he KK? And what did you do? Push him around the living room ripping his T-shirt that you couldn’t wait to tell me about the following morning!!!
I REMEMBER THIS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.