Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
I'm not the beast.😊
I know the difference between brought and bought.
I can use punctuation correctly.
I've been around a long long time, some of you didn't like me back in the tattle days 😉
I just enjoy trolling you all, as well as the beast.
You're all a sad bunch of gullible t's to be honest if you believe anything about Child Protection Plans or social services. Some of you are well educated women with actual functioning brains yet your hate for K clouds that and you can't see when you're being fed utter bullshit.

Also Hi Doris. I know you're here somewhere. You're still a dickhead.

Aug 1, 2023
You all can talk.
Keep thinking every other account is that poor lass. I didn’t really like her because of all the stuff that she had done. But now reading all the recent pages. I see a different story. She really wouldn’t be that stupid to make ten accounts & talk to her self.
Danny send a selfie otherwise everyone’s just going to mute your ass. Paul did it and proved me wrong, come on Danny, be a man

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
I'm not the beast.😊
I've been around a long long time, some of you didn't like me back in the tattle days 😉
You're all a sad bunch of gullible t's to be honest if you believe anything about Child Protection Plans or social services. Some of you are well educated women with actual functioning brains yet your hate for K clouds that and you can't see when you're being fed utter bullshit.

And just on time.... as Danny and his imaginary girlfriend get called out SPAGBOWL turns up. Who has already been called out as KK quite some time ago.

Edit: @Kkssugardaddypj you are also in the same basket as these muppets and can see yourself out. All these eprofiles arrive at the same time liking each others posts. Being highly defensive. If you are not the honey monster herself you're still a t and your presence is not required.

Jul 25, 2023
I'm not the beast.😊

I agree with the believing the social services gripe . No receipt so it never happened , even kk ain’t daft enough to keep unsafeguarding her kids if ss had put B&B on a protection order , the minute my email and evidence hit their desk two weeks ago they would of been put into temp care with dad , Nan or foster care while investigations were happening . Also if she did steal £100 and be accused of it she ain’t the type to not air it on her Instagram and make dans mum look bad , when dans mum spoke to that troll im sure it would of also been brought up ! Some things just aren’t adding up are they ?

Apr 12, 2023
I'm not the beast.😊

Doris, babz, forehead, Lisa they're all fing here. Wouldn't surprise me if the canadian spakko was here too

Aug 1, 2023
I'm not the beast.😊

Your still a paedo KK

Dannyd27

Aug 12, 2023
And just on time.... as Danny and his imaginary girlfriend get called out SPAGBOWL turns up. Who has already been called out as KK quite some time ago.

Edit: @Kkssugardaddypj you are also in the same basket as these muppets and can see yourself out. All these eprofiles arrive at the same time liking each others posts. Being highly defensive. If you are not the honey monster herself you're still a t and your presence is not required.

You all have called me out all night.
Where is Paul?
He was ringing the pub.

Reactions: Maggot Robbie
Status
Not open for further replies.