Status
Not open for further replies.

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
😂😂

IMG_3683.jpeg

Stegabalin

Apr 17, 2023
Not sure if it was here or tattle but somebody said ‘I wouldn’t ride it into battle’ a little while ago and I swear my other half almost died when I told him, apparently whoever said it is owed a drink on him so send me your wish list if it was you 🙏🏽🤣
It was me... I'll have a red bull and a roll up fag please. Swipe up for my wish list

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230430-232728_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230430-232728_Samsung Internet.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 311
Apr 16, 2023
Bought some new lingerie with the col payment I see 👀
Omfg her tits are longer than the list of disappointments my mother keeps about me 🤣 I wish there was a sick reaction, that is so beyond deserving of a sick reaction. She's so painfully hideous amd somehow knowing she's now spending next to no time with her kids makes her even uglier. I'll be genuinely surprised she doesn't just do them off to live with Dan full time when he gets a place. She doesn't want them kids man, all she wants is food and attention!

Apr 16, 2023
Omfg her tits are longer than the list of disappointments my mother keeps about me 🤣 I wish there was a sick reaction, that is so beyond deserving of a sick reaction. She's so painfully hideous amd somehow knowing she's now spending next to no time with her kids makes her even uglier. I'll be genuinely surprised she doesn't just do them off to live with Dan full time when he gets a place. She doesn't want them kids man, all she wants is food and attention!
Longer than Lou’s wish list

Status
Not open for further replies.