Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2023
I can't get on board with basically harassing social services. Yes they've missed cases of abuse but you're comparing very different things. Kids like Baby P, Star Hobson etc. were systemically tortured and abused for months before they died. You can read the reports online if your stomach is strong enough and you'll see just how different their experience was to Kayleigh's kids. Maybe they miss the horrific cases because they're overwhelmed with time wasting reports 🤷
I'm not siding with KK, I think she's trash but you're going a bit far there.
This ❤️

WellJenelle

Apr 16, 2023
Not a pussy at all. I have no concrete evidence of her locking her kids outside. I have no evidence of multiple men being in her house with her kids. I haven't seen the photo of a topless man around her kids?
I've seen her "content" at soft play and her posting OF promotions alongside her kids. Distasteful and trashy as it is, it's not going to be high up on social services priority list when children are literally being murdered by their parents elsewhere.

Aug 12, 2023
Not a pussy at all. I have no concrete evidence of her locking her kids outside. I have no evidence of multiple men being in her house with her kids. I haven't seen the photo of a topless man around her kids?
I've seen her "content" at soft play and her posting OF promotions alongside her kids. Distasteful and trashy as it is, it's not going to be high up on social services priority list when children are literally being murdered by their parents elsewhere.
I totally agree. I've seen the topless photo did she realise after she finished with him she knew nothing about him? It was quite a long time she was seeing him

Steviewonder

Aug 14, 2023
Not at a time
I used baby p as an example of the social failing kids and I have asked them over ten times if the case has been closed on the beast of beds as if so with no investigation again it’s another case or two innocent kids being left exposed to abuse, hold my hands up probably not physical like baby p but emotional is just as detrimental in my eyes .
It’s is none of your business if any of your 10 reports are open or closed.

Aug 12, 2023
Doing nothing? Lots of things I don't agree with but is a call to social services needed? And if they've investigated and shut the case isn't that good enough for you? Keep sending reports to the social it's worrying and it's taking time away from kids who are in genuine need what are you gonna stop at? KK is a t but she loves the kids anyone can see that.

Status
Not open for further replies.