Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
Finally finished reading all this, bit of a anti climax 😂, hate reading this as it makes me see how much like Dan I am, well Dan got a spine and left so he’s actually probably more of a man than I am 🤦‍♂️ hats off to you anyway Dan if you did leave her, now get her totally to do and spend 100% of your money on yourself and the kids, your No1 priority now should be your own home for full custody. do that cow she ruins everything she touches, don’t let it be your kids. Anyway I’m off to bury my head in the sand and kid on my life ain’t an utter s show and my partner loves me 🙃🤦‍♂️😂. In all honesty though, would be nice if him and the kids got a happy ending, she’d fing hate that 😂
Never happen, she controls him and his money and his life, sadly until he sees sense nothing will change

Dannyd27

Aug 12, 2023
Contemplating telling my fella that his comment about udders is now part of her bio. I need to keep him humble though, don’t want him turning into @Dannyd27 and signing up to here himself and leaving me alone for hours to pester for receipts every twenty minutes 😌
You didn’t get no receipts tho, I waited hours.

Jun 9, 2023
Never happen, she controls him and his money and his life, sadly until he sees sense nothing will change
Yeah most probably correct lol. The scenario so far with there brake up kind of cements that. From someone in a kind of similar scenario all I can say is it’s fing terrifying to think/know your going to lose everything you hold close to you, you do end up feeling worthless and helpless/Hopeless so you kind of just accept that this is life and there’s no icing on this cake, grim bit true.

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
No need to,not here to be questioned by no a cup troll.
Ok Single White Female 🤡🤡

You got hounded off tattle because you are obsessed with KK and nothings changed.

We can have a dislike for someone without trying to get their children put in care ffs.

Only an obsessive TROLL like yourself would want that. Without even meeting her, being in her company or around her children, you think your anonymous opinion will matter to the SS? You’re deluded 🤣 but fun to read so keep it up 👍🏼

Aug 12, 2023
Ok Single White Female 🤡🤡

You got hounded off tattle because you are obsessed with KK and nothings changed.

We can have a dislike for someone without trying to get their children put in care ffs.

Only an obsessive TROLL like yourself would want that. Without even meeting her, being in her company or around her children, you think your anonymous opinion will matter to the SS? You’re deluded 🤣 but fun to read so keep it up 👍🏼
This👆👆👆👆👆👆👍

Apr 12, 2023

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230817_121234_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230817_121234_Chrome.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 280
Status
Not open for further replies.