Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 1, 2023
Whoā€™s Lisa? (The real one who sheā€™s pretending to be?)
she does this, when its lisa's daughters birthday. she did it last year. massive obsession with her but lisa doesnt give a do, I told her and she pissed herself, shes living life whilst that t is still the same years later. whats crazy is thats two accounts she set up now using lisa's photo and calling one lesbian lisa smith, youre fing nuts KK. storing yams kids photos on your phone, yams photo, lisa's photo, scares me who and what else you have on their KK.

Last edited:

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
she does this, when its lisa's daughters birthday. she did it last year. massive obsession with her but lisa doesnt give a do, I told her and she pissed herself, shes living life whilst that t is still the same years later. whats crazy is thats two accounts she set up now using lisa's photo and calling one lesbian lisa smith, youre fing nuts KK. storing yams kids photos on your phone, yams photo, lisa's photo, scares me who and what else you have on their KK.
I wanna know how much sheā€™s paying a month for her iCloud.

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
Lisa is someone sheā€™s been absolutely obsessed with now for about 5 years. They were good friends, Lisa sent her gifts, money etc before she s all over Lisa in typical KK style. Sheā€™s had it in for Lisa ever since. Lisa was Glitz originally and from what I could tell, had done well for herself. I believe sheā€™s off all SM since having her baby.

May 23, 2023
I genuinely liked Lisa, we were both pregnant at the same time and I remember talking her through the labour process and stuff. She even sent me a pic of her gorgeous little one, you know me - the troll šŸ„°šŸ¤£ but you can understand why she was cautious about who she showed her babyā€™s face to seeing as she hasnā€™t been online for nearly 2 years but freaks still have her photos on their phones šŸ’€
Whoever does still speak to her send my love to her and the baby šŸ™ŒšŸ¾ and make sure she knows how sheā€™s still living rent free in peopleā€™s dense little heads šŸ¤ŖšŸ¤£

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
I genuinely liked Lisa, we were both pregnant at the same time and I remember talking her through the labour process and stuff. She even sent me a pic of her gorgeous little one, you know me - the troll šŸ„°šŸ¤£ but you can understand why she was cautious about who she showed her babyā€™s face to seeing as she hasnā€™t been online for nearly 2 years but freaks still have her photos on their phones šŸ’€
Whoever does still speak to her send my love to her and the baby šŸ™ŒšŸ¾ and make sure she knows how sheā€™s still living rent free in peopleā€™s dense little heads šŸ¤ŖšŸ¤£
Yes I liked Lisa too! Havenā€™t spoken to her in years and years. I absolutely LOVED the way she would stand up to KK and stood her ground šŸ˜‚ itā€™s a shame she let KK run her off all SM but I completely agree with you when you say why! I think sheā€™s been the one KK has been most obsessed with (and yourself) and thatā€™s actually scary really šŸ˜¬

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
Let's get it right people, Lisa was a fing nut job. She constantly bragged about unnecessary s, and lied through her teeth (the documentary šŸ¤£). She was only interested in KK in the beginning because of her followers and she never did ANYTHING for anyone that she didn't benefit from.

She created fake accounts to troll KK and Aileen, which was painfully obvious and embarrassing. If she had any sort of sense she would have kept her mouth shut, ignored the fatberg and lived her best life. But unfortunately, that wouldn't get her the attention and sympathy she craved.

I knew Lisa from day 1 and distanced myself from her as she was a bullshitter.

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
Yes I liked Lisa too! Havenā€™t spoken to her in years and years. I absolutely LOVED the way she would stand up to KK and stood her ground šŸ˜‚ itā€™s a shame she let KK run her off all SM but I completely agree with you when you say why! I think sheā€™s been the one KK has been most obsessed with (and yourself) and thatā€™s actually scary really šŸ˜¬

Agree KK was and is completely obsessed with Lisa. Don't know why as you couldn't pay me to have her life.

Also, it was Lisa that got KK the caution so in that respect, she one-upped KK 100%

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
Apparently, kkk called the hospital pretending to be Lisa and cancelled an antenatal appointments (possibly a scan). She told them she'd lost the baby.. so when Lisa turned up for the appointment that's what she got told.
1. Do we know it was Kkk 100%?
she is that fing obsessed with Lisa that I can believe she'd do it.
2. Do we even know for certain that it happened?
The info came from the horse's mouth so would an expectant first time mum make something like that up? I highly doubt it tbh. As much as some might think Lisa could give as good as she got when it came to kkk, I, personally couldn't ever see that kind of nutty behaviour coming from her. Nope. Can I see that type of behaviour coming from kkk. Yes. 100%.

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
Let's get it right people, Lisa was a fing nut job. She constantly bragged about unnecessary s, and lied through her teeth (the documentary šŸ¤£). She was only interested in KK in the beginning because of her followers and she never did ANYTHING for anyone that she didn't benefit from.

She created fake accounts to troll KK and Aileen, which was painfully obvious and embarrassing. If she had any sort of sense she would have kept her mouth shut, ignored the fatberg and lived her best life. But unfortunately, that wouldn't get her the attention and sympathy she craved.

I never got close to her. I also didn't like the brag fest and I'll be totally honest; her glitter glasses etc were completely not my cup of tea and just tacky and cheap looking. Didn't really follow the whole thing between her/ Julie/5head etc. That was all a bit before I knew any of their accounts or kkk. And you're not the first to say they thought she was a nut job either. Social media can twist you up a bit and I'm glad she stepped away, especially as she was having a baby. I do hope she's well happy though.

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
I never got close to her. I also didn't like the brag fest and I'll be totally honest; her glitter glasses etc were completely not my cup of tea and just tacky and cheap looking. Didn't really follow the whole thing between her/ Julie/5head etc. That was all a bit before I knew any of their accounts or kkk. And you're not the first to say they thought she was a nut job either. Social media can twist you up a bit and I'm glad she stepped away, especially as she was having a baby. I do hope she's well happy though.
Yeah, she didn't deserve the level of hate directed at her. But she wasn't blameless.

Apr 16, 2023
Apparently, kkk called the hospital pretending to be Lisa and cancelled an antenatal appointments (possibly a scan). She told them she'd lost the baby.. so when Lisa turned up for the appointment that's what she got told.
1. Do we know it was Kkk 100%?
she is that fing obsessed with Lisa that I can believe she'd do it.
2. Do we even know for certain that it happened?
The info came from the horse's mouth so would an expectant first time mum make something like that up? I highly doubt it tbh. As much as some might think Lisa could give as good as she got when it came to kkk, I, personally couldn't ever see that kind of nutty behaviour coming from her. Nope. Can I see that type of behaviour coming from kkk. Yes. 100%.
Itā€™s totally something KK would do.

Howeverā€¦by the time Glitz was pregnant, her and KK were enemies so how would KK have known when her appointments were?

May 23, 2023

I donā€™t know which account you are on insta or what you look like but I could see you typing that out šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Like ā€˜wait a fing second with all this Lisa love!ā€™ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I think social media has people doing cooky things (wouldnā€™t have this forum if not šŸ¤£šŸ¤£) but at least she gave up in the end and carried on with her life. Triple K is still at the same s half a decade later. Lisa had her kid and realised what was importantā€¦the berg on the other hand? šŸ¤”

Itā€™s totally something KK would do.

Howeverā€¦by the time Glitz was pregnant, her and KK were enemies so how would KK have known when her appointments were?
Good point. Only explanation I could come up with would be that she called every hospital in the surrounding area and pretended she forgot the date of the app etc. does seem really farfetched though!

May 13, 2023
Mad how so many of her ex friends arenā€™t online at all now, yet there she is 24/7

Jul 25, 2023
Not sticking up for berg here like but I never ever saw or heard of her cancelling appointments. Iā€™m calling bull s.

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
Agree KK was and is completely obsessed with Lisa. Don't know why as you couldn't pay me to have her life.

Also, it was Lisa that got KK the caution so in that respect, she one-upped KK 100%
Oh yes I remember the caution thing well! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ to be fair, I never had that much to do with glitz. We had a few conversations and she came across pleasent enough. Iā€™ve heard manyyyy people call her a nut job though so who knows. I didnā€™t see that side to her as I can only speak as I find, but whatever and wherever glitz has ended up, seems to be more than KK whoā€™s stuck in the same position (if not worse) than 5 years ago. I do wonder at times if Lisa has ever been on here/tattle šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

Status
Not open for further replies.