Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohabsolutelyy

Aug 19, 2023
Screenshot_20230819_210305_Instagram.jpg
tut tut tut

Apr 20, 2023
If anything, she’s just proving how hated she is and by so many people.

I’ve got to admit, I love seeing this para side of KK, LOVE IT. How she sits and goes through her followers and takes the time to screen shot potential trolls.

Keep it up hun, TV is s tonight 🙌🏼

4E0F3280-21AD-4360-BE63-D8AB156CE54C.jpeg
Them two lines on her fod irritate the do out of me. Use your £200 a month OF earnings to get some Botox that’s not watered down love

Apr 17, 2023
Does anyone recognise any of those profiles? Because I don’t. This is so awkward and cringe 😂 you're sharing random screenshots of people I've never seen before in my life. "Oh no, I'm devastated!"
If someone goes to the trouble of making a fake insta do you REALLY think they will be using their own picture. Thick fs

Apr 16, 2023
She’s very fing rattled. 😂😂😂
It wouldn’t be so funny but for the fact this thread has been dry as do since last weekends night of fun, so I can’t think what would’ve triggered her so much.

Maybe it’s just that she loves us really and wants another KK’s question time session. Let’s face it, we are the closest thing she has got to any social interaction situation. It’s hilariously pathetic. 😂😂

Apr 20, 2023
It wouldn’t be so funny but for the fact this thread has been dry as do since last weekends night of fun, so I can’t think what would’ve triggered her so much.

Maybe it’s just that she loves us really and wants another KK’s question time session. Let’s face it, we are the closest thing she has got to any social interaction situation. It’s hilariously pathetic. 😂😂
I’m glad the fat wotsit has reared its ugly head tonight when my husband is on nights 🙌🏻

Status
Not open for further replies.