Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
Could imagine her taking them to Dreamland in Margate for 4 hours and telling them that was Disneyland 💀

Stop it cos you know that's on her bucket list now 😂😭😂😭 it would be funny if it wasn't so absolutely tragic.

Anyway, jabba the SLUT. Get on to them there shrinks, you never know, you could get some well needed therapy too and learn how to.. You know.. Not give your children self esteem issues and tell them they're unwanted at their young age.

May 23, 2023
Tells the kids they're unwanted, screams around them, but can't figure out why Bobby has behavioral issues? Hmmm
Imagine having a child with behaviour issues and instead of trawling the internet, libraries, podcasts, YouTube videos for ways to help them and improve their lives you spend it saving pictures of other peoples kids to try and ‘expose’ them to a bunch of people who couldn’t give two fs. Absolutely deluded! I’m so glad our Paul escaped 🙏🏽

Apr 16, 2023
Imagine having a child with behaviour issues and instead of trawling the internet, libraries, podcasts, YouTube videos for ways to help them and improve their lives you spend it saving pictures of other peoples kids to try and ‘expose’ them to a bunch of people who couldn’t give two fs. Absolutely deluded! I’m so glad our Paul escaped 🙏🏽

God bless our Paul, and the lad with the imaginary ED who just ate 3 Square meals a day 😭😂

May 10, 2023
Gagging for engagement so pretending now that the ex bunny owners are devil worshippers 😂 is this like the man that didn't like to eat 495 meals a day so suddenly he has an ED?? Why is she stalking their social media anyway?? She's a fing freak. Spend less time searching for people you don't know and more time undoing all the mental trauma you've inflicted on your kids KKK, you dirty fing tramp.
What's wrong with her lips 💋 😕

Apr 16, 2023
Ooo so did the bloke the imaginary Ed give some info then?

Yeah, and he didn't have an ED at all. He goes to the gym and eats well, eats normally. And she sent him voice note after voice note about how it won't work because her life "evolves" around eating, and that she doesn't take the kids on holidays, or do or buy nice things, because eating is her hobby 😂

Apr 27, 2023
I haven’t been on here for a while so I may be repeating old news but do me, I AM BORED OF THE RABBITS!!! 😬 does she think she’s like Hinch with her alpacas?

Who the hell wants to see so many videos of normal rabbits doing normal rabbit things.

Also, the fact that she still doesn’t know what gender they are means that she hasn’t taken them to a vet like she insisted she would do straight away so they won’t be vaccinated either.

Apr 12, 2023
Gagging for engagement so pretending now that the ex bunny owners are devil worshippers 😂 is this like the man that didn't like to eat 495 meals a day so suddenly he has an ED?? Why is she stalking their social media anyway?? She's a fing freak. Spend less time searching for people you don't know and more time undoing all the mental trauma you've inflicted on your kids KKK, you dirty fing tramp.
The state of her face 🤣🤣🤣 does she think having that filler makes her look better 🤡 you can’t polish a turd Kkk you’re ugly hun, inside and and out, deal with it!

Why is it uploading kids on here again, is this her way of saying she’s a nonce?

May 23, 2023
The state of her face 🤣🤣🤣 does she think having that filler makes her look better 🤡 you can’t polish a turd Kkk you’re ugly hun, inside and and out, deal with it!

Why is it uploading kids on here again, is this her way of saying she’s a nonce?
Honestly I find it really weird that she doesn’t see how odd it is saving and posting other peoples kids (who don’t want to be social media superstars and openingly post their kids like you do miss not okkk) but instead thinks she’s winning some kind of battle? It just makes her look even weirder and gets her extra nicknames like the new ‘Myra Hindly of Dunstable’ one - I would feel sick if somebody labelled me with half of the things people call her. And she can say it’s because she doesn’t care but then why is she here posting pics of peoples kids trying to expose them? Nothing about her makes sense other than the fact that she’s bitter because her dad didn’t love her and her mum would rather be dead than be her parent 🤦🏽‍♀️

May 23, 2023
She ain't scared of them. That's all bloody fake. Ffs. You couldn't stroke them if you were! Wow. Good to see them "out" and not in a tiny cage tho. Give her that, but saying that it was probably just for the tik tok......
Also why get a pet that you’re sole carer of which you’re scared of?
Also, why get pets who’s sex you have no clue of - specially bunnies 🐰+ 🐰=🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰
Also why are you stalking their old owners? Ya freak! What will that do to help move yours or your rabbits lives foreword in any way?
Also, why do you keep showing us their food, we believe you, you feed them - it’s literally the only thing we know you’re good at; being a feeder, so nobody needs to see your little bowls of salad unless it’s for your own gut/heart/cholesterol so we can collectively gasp in shock at you eating a salad that isn’t either thrifted from your latest 5 minute job or put together in a kitchen that looks as dated as anything you put in a salad bowl #nanssalad #noncebehaviour #cantsitwithus #obsessedorangedurag

Apr 16, 2023
Also why get a pet that you’re sole carer of which you’re scared of?
Also, why get pets who’s sex you have no clue of - specially bunnies 🐰+ 🐰=🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰
Also why are you stalking their old owners? Ya freak! What will that do to help move yours or your rabbits lives foreword in any way?
Also, why do you keep showing us their food, we believe you, you feed them - it’s literally the only thing we know you’re good at; being a feeder, so nobody needs to see your little bowls of salad unless it’s for your own gut/heart/cholesterol so we can collectively gasp in shock at you eating a salad that isn’t either thrifted from your latest 5 minute job or put together in a kitchen that looks as dated as anything you put in a salad bowl #nanssalad #noncebehaviour #cantsitwithus #obsessedorangedurag

Yeah myra! And while youre at it, put as much effort into your own kids as you do in other people's business and you might finally succeed at something.. I doubt it, but at least it will save another poor t the trouble of being stalked and harassed by you 😉 like really? Admitting to finding them on social media.... But... Why? Peado ring freak.

Status
Not open for further replies.