Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
Yes sure. I’ve witnessed Bobby shouting and swearing on many of occasions. Shouting the word ‘t’ and ‘f’ to other children.

I’ve witnessed him running completely out of control. Even where teachers was asking him to stop and calling his name. I’ve witnessed him ‘try’ (it was stopped by a parent before it happened) to strangle another little boy.

The language he uses despite being delayed, is shocking! Kayleigh never apologised or makes him apologise. It’s always ‘he’s reacting due to being frustrated’ or ‘your child must of been nasty to Bobby for him to do that’ ALL the children are stood with their parents lining up to go in or chatting quieting with their friends! I’ve not witnessed anyone being unkind to him. Not ever.

My friends son often comes out in tears (after Kayleigh has left early with Bobby) to say he’s spat or kicked him. It’s honestly vile. The teachers can only do so much.
Well, well, well, KK so you can't teach him his numbers but he can clearly swear his head off, disgusting behaviour for a child so young, and i don't care what problems he may have kids no the difference between right and wrong, IF you teach them, but since you can't teach him basic number skills your just allowing him to run feral and no doubt bria will be copying, just goes to show what goes on behind closed doors ,you and Dan should be ashamed of yourselves, proper scum bag parents

Apr 16, 2023
@DoIKnowYouHun totally agree I am worried for bria, unless she is as badly behaved and can defend herself? Who knows!! It makes you wonder if the other allegations, those that will not be repeated, are true.. As it seems everything else has been proven so far. I dread to think. Poor girl.
That's exactly what i was thinking, and the fact she shares a room with him

Apr 16, 2023
I’m certain she most likely has called him t and f before. (Probably a whole more as well) it’s awfully sad for them children if that’s the case. I’ve wondered for years how no one has decked her. If her kids bullied my kids I’d be at her door whacking her (unpopular opinion I’m sure).
We absolutely know Bobby is going to get kicked out and KK will say she’s pulled him out and somehow turn it around on the school or a member of staff! It’s absolutely outrageous. Maybe this is why she has a social worker involved and it’s not ‘trolls’ making reports. 🤔🤔🤔
I would be the same, if my child suffered at the hands of her kid, she would get pulled at the school, no wonder some1 takes her kids in and out, makes me wonder aswell if she's band from the yard as we have that in our school were a TA takes kids as parent not allowed in

Apr 16, 2023
Sorry but fanny goblins had me screaming 😂😂😂 no I absolutely agree! If I was a teacher i think I’d actually refuse hand over/drop off. If only KK spent more time, care and attention on them kids and not her phone! Surely Dan must see this behaviour happening and as a parent WANT to intervene and take them from that god awful environment.
Well you would think so, but in my eyes hes as thick as her, as what parent would stand by and all your kid to behave like that

KKhastheclap

Oct 29, 2023
It's so sad, I've never seen them at any birthday parties, Christmas parties,sleepovers or just general things that little children do, only ever seen a few posts off them at her ex mates ( was it Tania,with the nice house?) Having picky teas & playing with toys like normal children do, I never see them having fun & when they do instead of her enjoying it too she's always stuck to her phone doing sty stories about how s it is & how much it costs etc
Yes I believe it was Tanya… who thankfully will not ever entertain Kayleigh again after the leaked voice notes slagging her and her kids off. It’s just barbaric the fate she’s signed for those kids. No friends. No birthday parties. No exchanging Christmas cards. No play dates/sleep over. I’d be distraught if I truly couldn’t name a single friend of my children. I would never say this unless absolutely necessary….. but I hope to god those kids are removed ASAP before any more of her ways washes off on them. The more I read on this thread the more my heart absolutely breaks to know that it’s Kayleigh (and Dan) who’s made them this way.

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
KK, is that you? 👀

Attachments

• 3BD77813-83DF-456D-92BE-A28B56921CDC.jpeg
    3BD77813-83DF-456D-92BE-A28B56921CDC.jpeg
    181.6 KB · Views: 156

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
I would be the same, if my child suffered at the hands of her kid, she would get pulled at the school, no wonder some1 takes her kids in and out, makes me wonder aswell if she's band from the yard as we have that in our school were a TA takes kids as parent not allowed in
Absolutely thisssss! I know I’d look the bad guy but I’d absolutely have her if her kid dared bullied mine. There would be no TA, teacher or anybody stopping me.
Yes I do wonder if she’s banned from the school. My kids schools has banned parents in the past for far less than KKs deranged behaviour.

Apr 16, 2023
@Loulabellend 🔔 🔚 I dunno, ive noticed that when she "outs" people or speaks about yam she stays firmly on private. Yet another cowardly act of many! But irs true. I've never ever seen the pair of them at Christmas dos/kids parties or anything like that and it's clearly because of the way they are, or, in Tanya's Halloween party case because of how KKK is! She called that poor child an arsehole, and she slagged off Tanya's kids too!

@Lou's 10 min gym sesh unfortunately she doesn't care enough to be ashamed and the fact cheese shares a room with him makes my skin crawl! I dread to think I really do, especially with such an absent mother. She is in no way protected.

And yes @DoIKnowYouHun .. of course its her! Talking to herself as usual. I bet she's beetroot red with rage at the fact no ones slated yams. There will be more new profiles tomorrow claiming to be others no doubt, just to try and deflect but we see you KKK. It's hard not too when you block out the fing sun, you fat t.

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
@Loulabellend 🔔 🔚 I dunno, ive noticed that when she "outs" people or speaks about yam she stays firmly on private. Yet another cowardly act of many! But irs true. I've never ever seen the pair of them at Christmas dos/kids parties or anything like that and it's clearly because of the way they are, or, in Tanya's Halloween party case because of how KKK is! She called that poor child an arsehole, and she slagged off Tanya's kids too!

@Lou's 10 min gym sesh unfortunately she doesn't care enough to be ashamed and the fact cheese shares a room with him makes my skin crawl! I dread to think I really do, especially with such an absent mother. She is in no way protected.

And yes @DoIKnowYouHun .. of course its her! Talking to herself as usual. I bet she's beetroot red with rage at the fact no ones slated yams. There will be more new profiles tomorrow claiming to be others no doubt, just to try and deflect but we see you KKK. It's hard not too when you block out the fing sun, you fat t.
🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ she’s not welcome here. Hasn’t she tried this stint dozens of times and only drops herself in it further 😂 @Kayleighs_Tuesday_account stop making accounts. Go spend time teaching your kids their numbers and how to not be an ARSEHOLE. You’re welcome, thanks hun x

Apr 16, 2023

Shes having a full blown chat with her many personalities on the other page

Status
Not open for further replies.