Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2023
Screenshot_20231114_112453_Samsung Internet.jpg

Awkward
Not as awkward at how hard you’re trying hun! The hours you’re dedicating to Yam is giving jobless bum who needs a shower and a nutritious meal 🤡

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
Hahahaha spot the difference.
What were the words?
Ah yes "what a whopper"

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231114_114258_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231114_114258_Chrome.jpg
    268.3 KB · Views: 235
  • Screenshot_20231114_114242_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20231114_114242_WhatsApp.jpg
    255.6 KB · Views: 235
Apr 12, 2023
@Onion Ring Roll yes but not because she's prepping but so they can dress themselves. These ones are vile.. She's more concerned she's being confronted as a bad mother than being an actual bad mother. Who sends their daughter to school with no nickers on? Who expects their at the time 3 year old to dress themselves to the point of wearing no nickers more than once?
I don't believe for 1 second that she "had a go" at any of these teachers,we all Remember the chip shop incident where she was all talk but when actually there she was like a sting dog,to scared to say anything and wtf is she actually busy with in the mornings? She goes to school early so don't need to worry about a space & she preps the breakfast & her coffee 3 days before so she has plenty of time, she's just a fed up lazy b who prefers to talk to herself in her phone than look after the kids in the morning, we've all seen her morning rants with the kids shouting & screaming in the background before the school run, she's just full of s, s mom, s partner, s everything 🤣

Apr 16, 2023
I have no words.. Admitting to throwing a toy at her daughter in anger and giving her a black eye.
KK YOU ABSOLUTE t ,i can't even listen to the rest no wonder your kids are bullys as that is what you do to them ,after hearing the way you spoke about her i can imagne them kids get smacked THEM KIDS SHOULD NOT BE IN YOUR CARE fkn child abuse

Lauhugh32

Apr 30, 2023
These voice notes are actually really upsetting, those poor babies 😥

The reason she hasn’t got time to make sure her kids are dressed appropriately for school (no knickers 😳) is because she spends her life on SM chatting s, stalking men who turn the fat mess down and bullying people with more than her, vile t it is!
And inviting un named, unchecked men into her home where they live and should be safe from harm , said man ‘turnt’ up being forceful in their presence

Nov 13, 2023
What sort of man shares privates messages with a group braying woman for them to cherry pick what they decide to share to fit a narrative? You call Dan spineless but Paul is just the same. He probably reminds you of your husband’s hence why you like him so much

Apr 12, 2023
What sort of man shares privates messages with a group braying woman for them to cherry pick what they decide to share to fit a narrative? You call Dan spineless but Paul is just the same. He probably reminds you of your husband’s hence why you like him so much
A man who needed to defend himself because some old s he politely turned down tried to humiliate him online to lots of strangers to make herself feel better about the disgusting human she is!
That worked out as well as your Yam thread HUN, didn’t it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Apr 16, 2023
And circling back to the black eye, it was all over her not wanting to give Bria a dummy right? But my question is, why are you arguing with a 4 year old about a dummy? Why are there even dummies in the house if she doesn't want her to have one? Any normal mother would gather up the pacifiers and give them to "the dummy fairy" before bed in exchange for a gift for being such a big girl which she would wake up too the next morning. But no. KKK decides to scream, shout, and resort to physical violence against a child instead.

Jun 9, 2023
go wrap your long tits around your neck and strangle yourself 🥸

Apr 16, 2023
@Lauhugh32 100% just copying what he sees at home. We all used to joke about Dan being abused and I always knew he was manipulated, but I truly believe he's been a victim of physical violence from her. Weight wise she's definitely bigger than him!! And knowing she will attack her 4 year old leaves no doubt in my mind that she would attack him.

Lauhugh32

Apr 30, 2023
@Lauhugh32 100% just copying what he sees at home. We all used to joke about Dan being abused and I always knew he was manipulated, but I truly believe he's been a victim of physical violence from her. Weight wise she's definitely bigger than him!! And knowing she will attack her 4 year old leaves no doubt in my mind that she would attack him.
Queue the deletion not deletion of her account because she will pull her children are being trolled card

Apr 16, 2023
I won’t listen to the voice notes as everyone’s reviews have really made me sad for those children. If she’s not careful she’ll end up losing those kids, if not by social services but by them cutting her out of their lives when they are old enough
I only managed 2
that was enough, them kids should not be with her and KK could do with the hiding of her life for treating her kids like that

Status
Not open for further replies.