Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 13, 2023
All the KKs in the house! This is sooo fun! So as kk number 3245 let me share the time I gave my kid a black eye, or the time I had to take sti tests or the multiple times I’ve plastered my meat loaf all over tinternet even though I don’t want to do it and hardly any t renews their subs…who’s next?
What has her sexual health got to do with it? Does taking an sti test make you a bad person or parent?

Apr 16, 2023
What has her sexual health got to do with it? Does taking an sti test make you a bad person or parent?
It does actually, when your bringing men home when kids are there and you don't no their names, and as for the sti tests may if you weren't such a s you wouldn't need them, or maybe use protection when sleeping with tom dick and whatever their names are, oh yes you don't no either

Nov 13, 2023
Imagine having social services hanging over your head and being labelled a child abuser and one of your priorities is to make up multiple accounts to communicate as yourself and others as you have noone else to talk to.
Imagine being so devoid of any free thought that you can’t grasp the concept that it’s ok to have differing opinions and that just because they are different doesn’t make that person Kayleigh.

Nov 13, 2023
It does actually, when your bringing men home when kids are there and you don't no their names, and as for the sti tests may if you weren't such a s you wouldn't need them, or maybe use protection when sleeping with tom dick and whatever their names are, oh yes you don't no either
😂😂😂 try harder you’re still reaching with this one.

Ruby Onslow

Nov 13, 2023
Shout out to all the lurkers who are afraid to join in on the thread with any differing opinions for fear of being called Kayleigh Don't let half a dozen gobby women who think they rule the thread put you off Everyone is free to say what they want

Status
Not open for further replies.