Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2023
Dunstable
No there is a actually other forum with men in talking about her. If she can't handle the heat, get out the kitchen šŸ˜‚

Has she even got a Christmas tree

Last edited:

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
No there is a actually other forum with men in talking about her. If she can't handle the heat, get out the kitchen šŸ˜‚

But apparently it doesn't bother her at all, in fact it bothers her so little that she's has done numerous stories, posts and tik toks on it šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I'd say she's bothered!

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023

What's she even on about it's just a load of pics of her. Barely any comments unless I'm missing something. Clearly just using it for promo

Apr 17, 2023

Wow nah so many šŸš© to get off the internet šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
But I stand corrected after reading the muppets comments here calling Paul a nonce etc I wrongly assumed she was talking about here

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
What's she even on about it's just a load of pics of her. Barely any comments unless I'm missing something. Clearly just using it for promo
I stand corrected, there is another link. She is so obsessed with herself she can't not Google herself. It's like a form of self harm, but as long as people are talking about her she doesn't care.

Apr 16, 2023
Can't even be arsed to unpick her video because she's a liar and a child abuser. "Prepped life is a happy life" says the woman who can't even send her 4 year old daughter to school in a pair of underwear ffs šŸ˜‚ but what's got me is, no tree? Someone must remember because my memory sucks but didn't she threaten to have no tree last year or not have one at all? That's fing mental like. Even childless couples put a tree up together, even my single childless friend has her tree up. Why no tree at Christmas for the kids?? Oh yeah, cos she doesn't like them.

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023

Bet most of the profiles are KK herself. Great for publicity! She ainā€™t stupid (sometimes!)

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
The no Christmas tree is so sad for the children. That will be one core memories of a magical childhood and they missing out because she is selfish b and only thinks about herself. Why did she even have kids she is cold hearted šŸ˜¢
For sure! Putting up the Christmas was the main highlight of my childhood for many years. I remember every detail and decoration. Heart warming to think about.

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
Couple of things. Wtf is a ā€œprefectionistā€ honestly the level of dumb always astounds me.

And now weā€™re all grown ass men on this forum that subbed to her only fatties and then couldnā€™t afford a second month? No longer lonely A cup women whose husbands are fing their partners sisters.
Wow that 180 spin is the most exercise (apart from running her mouth or throwing toys at her kids) sheā€™s done in a long time.
Why would anyone pay less than the cost of a meal deal when you give you ā€œcontentā€ away for free KK when trying to beat us trolls or you know they can use google šŸ„±šŸ„± and did you not get enough sympathy from your ā€œwomen troll meā€ trope that you think ā€œmiddle aged menā€ will give you the attention you crave Iā€™m sure The Scottish Scum will be on the blower to get a non-story out of it

Oh and her xmas decs, like her house look se whilst I know you canā€™t buy class or taste she canā€™t even yellow sticker it.

Attachments

• CADB9FFD-F551-4D7D-AD67-467B254F5BF0.jpeg
    CADB9FFD-F551-4D7D-AD67-467B254F5BF0.jpeg
    157.3 KB · Views: 209
Apr 16, 2023
Can't even be arsed to unpick her video because she's a liar and a child abuser. "Prepped life is a happy life" says the woman who can't even send her 4 year old daughter to school in a pair of underwear ffs šŸ˜‚ but what's got me is, no tree? Someone must remember because my memory sucks but didn't she threaten to have no tree last year or not have one at all? That's fing mental like. Even childless couples put a tree up together, even my single childless friend has her tree up. Why no tree at Christmas for the kids?? Oh yeah, cos she doesn't like them.
Sheā€™s said before that her feral Children wreck the tree. Iā€™m sorry but if as a parent, you canā€™t teach your Children what is and isnā€™t acceptable to touch/play with then not only does it make you look like an absolute clown, but itā€™s also a real safety concern for general every day life.

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
Sheā€™s said before that her feral Children wreck the tree. Iā€™m sorry but if as a parent, you canā€™t teach your Children what is and isnā€™t acceptable to touch/play with then not only does it make you look like an absolute clown, but itā€™s also a real safety concern for general every day life.
Agreed. All my children have never once touched or ā€˜wreckedā€™ the tree, or the mini trees in their rooms! They have always helped decorate it and places their new baubles on them that we buys (our little tradition) but they have never once wrecked it even as toddlers!

Apr 12, 2023
Perfectionist NOPE you definitely are not!
Donā€™t chat s Kkk if you were a perfectionist you wouldnā€™t have streaky fake tan, lumpy looking lips, mis matched clothes, mis matched cheap extensions, wires hanging down from the T.V, and your child would have knickers on EVERDAY!
I could go on all day with why you ainā€™t a perfectionist, stop using words you donā€™t understand youā€™re just a mouthy tramp! (Well behind the phone you are in real life youā€™re just a tramp)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.