Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
So she's happy with the 'exposure' apparently because it's bringing traffic to her page. Even if that 'traffic' is from men who are happy to see a woman who gets content in a child's play area. These are the type of men who are going to be following to look at her children. Is she really that thick and desperate and that she's happy for the paedo following?
All nonces stick together, she's 1 and that's the only type of men she will bring her way noncy creeps

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
So she's happy with the 'exposure' apparently because it's bringing traffic to her page. Even if that 'traffic' is from men who are happy to see a woman who gets content in a child's play area. These are the type of men who are going to be following to look at her children. Is she really that thick and desperate and that she's happy for the paedo following?

So she's basically happy she's enticing men and women who agree with child abuse. Honestly wouldn't be surprised if she's on a nexflix show in 10 years time. You know one of those "kids murdered by mum and new boyfriend" type programmes.

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023

And she can LIE and say she's happy with the "exposure" but we all saw her stories yesterday. She looked ready to vomit with every word that came out of her mouth. She looks more worn and haggard than usual. She's BRICKING it.

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
She is that thick. Around the waist. And incredibly simple if she thinks 93k views is a flex

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
And she can LIE and say she's happy with the "exposure" but we all saw her stories yesterday. She looked ready to vomit with every word that came out of her mouth. She looks more worn and haggard than usual. She's BRICKING it.
She’s just fronting it out. She’s saying she’s happy she’s been exposed as an abusive mother & all round t just to try & save face.

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
She’s just fronting it out. She’s saying she’s happy she’s been exposed as an abusive mother & all round t just to try & save face.

I shouldn't laugh but I'm howling I really am. Imagine 80.5k people (and its still climbing) seeing you for what an unwashed, repugnant nonce you are and even having the audacity to pretend to be happy about it. She's such a freak 😅

Apr 12, 2023
Wtf is with her bra, get one that actually fits you cheapskate
Remember when she said ill fitting bras gave her the ick? Obviously was on about herself giving herself the ick 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 FFS sort it out b, sure you could afford a decent fitting bra by now after all the money you've (supposedly )made on OF?

Apr 16, 2023
Panic attack over parking? Panic attack over being outed as a pedo more like. She looks rough as nuts and she ALWAYS looks nuts. You can see the fear in her eyes 🧡
Hayfever, don't think so hun, you've been outed as a child abbuser and a nonce, and some1 who shouldn't be on the roads if you can't reverse a car and has to get to school hour and half early to miss traffic ,you a liability on the roads your the type that causes fkn accidents, and i bet you only passed because you offered it on a plate slack alice

Bananabread

Nov 21, 2023
Kayleigh, I have been waiting which seems like forever to finally see you get the karma you deserve. All the abusing my friends online, trolling them, harassing them, bullying, the non stop laughing at them when they asked you to stop. THIS. IS. FINALLY. WHAT. YOU. DESERVE.

mumma kraken or Paul didn’t do this. You did. You hit your child. I always knew you were a fed up weirdo but never in a million years did I think you were about hitting little Kids. Watching TikTok go up to 95.5 thousand people makes me so happy, because you are finally getting what you deserve. thank You to all of you on here who finally ruined this piece of trash 🤍🤍🤍

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
Kayleigh, I have been waiting which seems like forever to finally see you get the karma you deserve. All the abusing my friends online, trolling them, harassing them, bullying, the non stop laughing at them when they asked you to stop. THIS. IS. FINALLY. WHAT. YOU. DESERVE.

mumma kraken or Paul didn’t do this. You did. You hit your child. I always knew you were a fed up weirdo but never in a million years did I think you were about hitting little Kids. Watching TikTok go up to 95.5 thousand people makes me so happy, because you are finally getting what you deserve. thank You to all of you on here who finally ruined this piece of trash 🤍🤍🤍

97.4k as I type. The trollop deserves it! 👏 all the innocent people she's mocked, outright harassed and bullied online. Even her own family! This is your karma KKK. Enjoy the traffic to your page and know its people that hate you or people that want to hurt your kids because only monsters like you condone that behaviour. Congratulations again doll.

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023

How have Kraken and me got the blame for her repugnant behaviour in a children's play area?

Carly

Apr 12, 2023
Hayfever, don't think so hun, you've been outed as a child abbuser and a nonce, and some1 who shouldn't be on the roads if you can't reverse a car and has to get to school hour and half early to miss traffic ,you a liability on the roads your the type that causes fkn accidents, and i bet you only passed because you offered it on a plate slack alice
She goes to school early so she doesn’t have to face the other mums on the school run. Same reason her kids don’t go to their closest school.

Status
Not open for further replies.