Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 13, 2023
& you need to educate yourself about smoking fags in the living room where your children eat and play and the bedroom which is a stone throw away from where they sleep. No ‘custom vid’ is worth that!

You may also want to educate your baby daddy and best friend on dabbing coke whilst around or under the same roof as kids.

Now do off x
I know you know I’m not Kayleigh

Apr 16, 2023
So funny, who exactly do you think I am? I think you probably don't get enough attention in the real world and that's why you go out of your way to post every 5mins online. Is it some sort of trauma response? Lots of ACES? An overwhelming need to be liked?
Yet here you are 🤔

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
I'm just derailing a tad. KK I have to know - who told you that this was a look?! Please I'm cringing so bad. You look like Miss Piggy in heels and don't get me started on those extensions. I bet those boots stink worse after she squeezed her trotters in, than when she first received them from vinted. Go get a shower you scabby cow.
Another challenging wank

Apr 12, 2023
You can wait…. just like you’ll wait a life time for someone to love you, how does it feel honestly Kkk to have no one who loves you because you’re a horrible t!
It’s fing tragic and not too late to change but you won’t will you?
I’ll wait……
Where have I misspelt something? I’ll wait….

Last edited:

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
You can wait…. just like you’ll wait a life time for someone to love you, how does it feel honestly Kkk to have no who loves you because you’re a horrible t!
I’ll wait……
It's def too late for her. She won't change and can't change. She believes her own narrative and therefore incapable of change. She is literally a waste of oxygen and spreading her toxicity as she goes. Let's hope her kids can break the trauma cycle otherwise they will have a pathetic angry existence just like hers.

Nov 13, 2023
You can wait…. just like you’ll wait a life time for someone to love you, how does it feel honestly Kkk to have no who loves you because you’re a horrible t!
I’ll wait……
How does it feel to be either so deluded or so thick that you cannot see that I’m not Kayleigh.

Apr 12, 2023
To be fair you think 80% of the accounts in here are Kayleigh because no one is allowed to have a differing opinion to yours.
Same sentence different day!
That’s because not one person with a brain cell would defend a child abusing w! AND YOU KNOW THAT KKK because you have NO ONE IN YOUR LIFE who loves ya
Happy Valentine’s Day though babes 🤡

Ruby Onslow

Nov 13, 2023
Can I just say something to you all, I understand you think you’re doing a thing. But can’t you see that you’ve been trying for so so long? No thing has been had. Not one thing about any of our lives on here have been affected by your nonsense! Keep talking. Keep on and on and on and on. It’s just funny us! I’m honestly just saying this as a favour so that maybe you’d go watch your kids. Fine if not. I’ll keep going back and forth because it’s genuinely hilarious to us! 💀🤣
Can someone translate this bollocks for me? 'no thing has been had' 'it's just funny us'
What kids need watching this time of night?

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
How does it feel to be either so deluded or so thick that you cannot see that I’m not Kayleigh.
If you back a person who speaks about her daughter the way KK does and defends a person who gets so angry that she throws a 'toy' so hard their child gets a black eye then you're just as bad as KK and will therefore be treated the same way. Did your family also abandon you and not love you?

May 23, 2023
If you back a person who speaks about her daughter the way KK does and defends a person who gets so angry that she throws a 'toy' so hard their child gets a black eye then you're just as bad as KK and will therefore be treated the same way. Did your family also abandon you and not love you?
Shush they’re playing with my spelling. Give Pattie a second or two to process 🙏🏽🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.