Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 18, 2023
I'm just derailing a tad. KK I have to know - who told you that this was a look?! Please I'm cringing so bad. You look like Miss Piggy in heels and don't get me started on those extensions. I bet those boots stink worse after she squeezed her trotters in, than when she first received them from vinted. Go get a shower you scabby cow.
Is giving
I'm just derailing a tad. KK I have to know - who told you that this was a look?! Please I'm cringing so bad. You look like Miss Piggy in heels and don't get me started on those extensions. I bet those boots stink worse after she squeezed her trotters in, than when she first received them from vinted. Go get a shower you scabby cow.
its giving trunchball vibes

Attachments

• IMG_3091.jpeg
    IMG_3091.jpeg
    139.6 KB · Views: 24
May 23, 2023
Panic trolls she's called the police.....AGAIN! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 So she can direct them to the horrible voicenotes 🤣🤣🤣 good luck with that KK. Keep digging that grave for yourself.
YESSSS! I honestly couldn’t be asked to reply to the emails asking for proof of her behaviours but would make a nice cup of cbd tea for the met if they want to come and see all my ‘receipts’ 🥰 so please KK, send them my way 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

May 23, 2023
I didn’t realise Kayleigh was the only person in the universe with exclusive use to that word.

Oh Laura, Laura, wherefore art thou Laura?
She’s the only one to use it so often in sentences that don’t require such vitriol if you get my drift? You probably won’t and that’s ok xx

May 23, 2023
Well this is becoming awkward-er

So far these not Kayleigh’s speak mandarin, can afford to saunter off to Orlando and recite poetry of the whim, and yet here they are. If only they could project all that energy on their children instead of just launching straight up projectiles 💀
And yes, we all know it’s not you commenting, k bye x

Ruby Onslow

Nov 13, 2023
Well this is becoming awkward-er

So far these not Kayleigh’s speak mandarin, can afford to saunter off to Orlando and recite poetry of the whim, and yet here they are. If only they could project all that energy on their children instead of just launching straight up projectiles 💀
And yes, we all know it’s not you commenting, k bye x
Maybe we don't have children? Maybe we find it amusing? Maybe we are thespians? Who knows 🧐

Status
Not open for further replies.