Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
What in the name of February’s cost of living payment is going on here.

We’ve had poetry, another vile accusation against our Paul, and police reports.

KK, genuine question. When you’re making these ‘police reports’ are you telling the police not only are you going out of your way to look here, but your making countless accounts to reply back, and replies to yourself?

Are you telling the police you’re making very serious allegations about Paul?

I’ve been here since last year and this is easily KKs 50th account she’s made and came on here then ran to the police over.

STOP LOOKING IF YOU DONT LIKE HURTY WORDS HUN.

Ruby Onslow

Nov 13, 2023
I dont know what's more disturbing...
- KKs 100 personalities in the room
- or KK defenders, and child abuse enablers.

Whichever it is you're all fed in the head, clear abandonment and anger issues with huge insecuties that you over compensate by expressing an narcissistic god like complex yet somewhere deep down in that ugly shell you know you are deeply unhappy by your pathetic existence. I'm sure the people (person) that are effected by this observation will argue otherwise. But just know that is your delusional perception of what is actually going on here.

Have a good day 😊
Nope read this through twice and have no clue what you're on about
"But just know that is your delusional perception of what is actually going on here"
Is this a complete sentence? What is my delusional perception? The word 'that'? Come on if you're going to pretend that you have any intellect then you need to make some sense at least

Ruby Onslow

Nov 13, 2023
That was insane… whoever said “Kaykespeare” bravo, nearly spat out my tea 🤪😂 what the do has been going on, renaissance personalities were not authorised 🙃
Is shakespeare really renaissance though? I mean I know some people think that the renaissance didn't end till 1600, but I think most concur with the 1527 fall of Rome being the end of the period. As most of his works were written between 1589 and 1613 probably more reformation period wouldn't you say?

Apr 18, 2023
Is shakespeare really renaissance though? I mean I know some people think that the renaissance didn't end till 1600, but I think most concur with the 1527 fall of Rome being the end of the period. As most of his works were written between 1589 and 1613 probably more reformation period wouldn't you say?

Are you actually ok?

Apr 16, 2023
Didn’t you hear? She’s living her best life, best it’s ever been ain’t it Kkk? You definitely ain’t triggered by the 139.5K TikTok views your noncy videos got 🤡
Well for someone that said we were driving traffic her way can you explain KK why your now giving it away free, but by the amount of men you've had in your life and around your kids, and all the sti test's you've had to do, i for 1 thought you were already giving it away for free

Status
Not open for further replies.