May 23, 2023
🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• IMG_4459.png
    IMG_4459.png
    227.4 KB · Views: 235
Apr 20, 2023
Absolute state of it!
Trying to say the soft play content wasn't OF 🙄 does she not realise people have recordings of her saying it was OF & jumping up & down & recording her tits 🤔
Screenshot_2024-02-15-12-12-21-885_com.zhiliaoapp.musically-edit.jpg
Screenshot_2024-02-15-12-13-52-517_com.zhiliaoapp.musically-edit.jpg
‘Did I just jump up and down for the sake of content’. Why would you need to jump up and down for a day in the life vid 🤣. She’s such a fing liar. She specifically said it was for OF content because I remember being utterly horrified when she was talking about it

Apr 16, 2023
‘Did I just jump up and down for the sake of content’. Why would you need to jump up and down for a day in the life vid 🤣. She’s such a fing liar. She specifically said it was for OF content because I remember being utterly horrified when she was talking about it
Well i'm glad the vid was put out so ppl can see what a sick b she really is ,apart from the 2 idiots that must be up her arse trying to defend her ,any1 that supports that type of behaviour are just as sick as she is

May 23, 2023
Well i'm glad the vid was put out so ppl can see what a sick b she really is ,apart from the 2 idiots that must be up her arse trying to defend her ,any1 that supports that type of behaviour are just as sick as she is
Checked out one of the accounts and a pinned post is a COLLAGE of her breastfeeding, not saying bf or showing that you do is wrong, but the post was just weird and the absolute kind of person I’d expect to blindly defend KK 🤷🏽‍♀️

Bananabread

Nov 21, 2023
Hi KK, with reference to your latest TikTok, you can’t dance hun. I know you put 110% effort in, but you really can’t dance. You feel really awkward doing it don’t you, I can see it written all over your face. Am I about to body shame you? Yep. Where the hell has all that weight come from. Comparing you to years ago, you looked so much better then, a bit chunky yes, but what has happened now. literally gobsmacked at the size of you. I get your one sub probably tells you he likes BBW, but thats extreme.

madness.

ive just realised that’s last year and this year youre even bigger 🙈😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2023
Checked out one of the accounts and a pinned post is a COLLAGE of her breastfeeding, not saying bf or showing that you do is wrong, but the post was just weird and the absolute kind of person I’d expect to blindly defend KK 🤷🏽‍♀️
People that defend her are just as fkd up as she is, away to tiktok now 🤣🤣

Apr 16, 2023
Hi KK, with reference to your latest TikTok, you can’t dance hun. I know you put 110% effort in, but you really can’t dance. You feel really awkward doing it don’t you, I can see it written all over your face. Am I about to body shame you? Yep. Where the hell has all that weight come from. Comparing you to years ago, you looked so much better then, a bit chunky yes, but what has happened now. literally gobsmacked at the size of you. I get your one sub probably tells you he likes BBW, but thats extreme.

madness.

ive just realised that’s last year and this year youre even bigger 🙈😂😂😂😂
The dancing is so cringy, it's forced for the camera as she knows she can't dance, but then again she thinks shes hilarious when she really isn't, what an absolute clip she really is

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
The dancing is so cringy, it's forced for the camera as she knows she can't dance, but then again she thinks shes hilarious when she really isn't, what an absolute clip she really is
Shes a fruitcake, complete misfit of society. She keeps trying but the only thing that is natural about her is that she is a complete nut case.

Apr 16, 2023
Gives it the big 'un then filters all her comments on tik tok so only the ones kissing her humongous arse can be shown. Scared of the truth child abuser?
That's no fella she's talking about on her latest s tok shes blocked her watsap as prob full of hate the nonce love how she puts STAY TOXIC at the end, after she's blocked the person, typicall KK behaviour as she's a big pussy along with child abuser and nonce

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
That's no fella she's talking about on her latest s tok shes blocked her watsap as prob full of hate the nonce love how she puts STAY TOXIC at the end, after she's blocked the person, typicall KK behaviour as she's a big pussy along with child abuser and nonce
I dont know why she brags about being toxic. Although this sums her existence/personality up perfectly....
'A toxic person is anyone whose behavior adds negativity and upset to your life. Many times, people who are toxic are dealing with their own stresses and traumas. To do this, they act in ways that don't present them in the best light and usually upset others along the way'.

Apr 16, 2023
I dont know why she brags about being toxic. Although this sums her existence/personality up perfectly....
'A toxic person is anyone whose behavior adds negativity and upset to your life. Many times, people who are toxic are dealing with their own stresses and traumas. To do this, they act in ways that don't present them in the best light and usually upset others along the way'.
Shes defo got stress's and trauma and she takes it out on her own kids, well the girl anyway, she clearly has a favourite

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Shes defo got stress's and trauma and she takes it out on her own kids, well the girl anyway, she clearly has a favourite
Instead of bragging about her toxicity she should be worrying about the impact of her toxic behaviour on her kids. Who are more than likely going to develop poor mental health, low self esteem and relationship difficulties, anger and aggression - so just be replicas of their mother. Very sad.

Apr 16, 2023
Instead of bragging about her toxicity she should be worrying about the impact of her toxic behaviour on her kids. Who are more than likely going to develop poor mental health, low self esteem and relationship difficulties, anger and aggression - so just be replicas of their mother. Very sad.
Well from what i've seen there already showing signs of some of them, but can't expect much else from fkd up parents like that, 1 selling tha box to any1 who'll show her attention then the druggie dad snorting powder up his nose

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
Well from what i've seen there already showing signs of some of them, but can't expect much else from fkd up parents like that, 1 selling tha box to any1 who'll show her attention then the druggie dad snorting powder up his nose
I genuinely don’t understand how her kids are still in her care.

She went from being a lazy ‘can’t be arsed’ parent to a child abusing, creating content in a soft play area, and having men who’s on the register in her home and around her kids.

Absolutely baffled.

Status
Not open for further replies.