Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
Despite her claims she must really have zero self respect, selling her soul and vag for a fiver a month. Those poor kiddies are the ones that will pay a price in later years, i've seen it before. They will be taunted and bullied with pics of her ham bap
Did anyone see Eastenders last night? I don’t watch it but caught the end. Stacey has been doing OF, and her daughter is getting bullied at school because of it. Fair enough her daughter is older than KKs kids…. But those leaked images ain’t going nowhere….

I think KK absolutely loves that fact she is a ‘sex worker’ it gives her a massive ego boost and she doesn’t care or is too stupid to realise potential consequences mostly for her children.

May 23, 2023
Sad times, looks like I’m one of the chosen ones who can’t see her stories anymore! Not sure how I’ll get over this but at least KK would have had a walrus sized fanny flutter with all the power and attention she thinks she has 🤣🤣
It’s like a full time job for her init? Who’s watching her stories, who’s following who, who’s who on tattle/cc. Must actually be exhausting for her!
Her life consists of nothing but prepping food and clothes and social media, how fun 🥰

FoxyWoxy123

Apr 17, 2023
Did anyone see Eastenders last night? I don’t watch it but caught the end. Stacey has been doing OF, and her daughter is getting bullied at school because of it. Fair enough her daughter is older than KKs kids…. But those leaked images ain’t going nowhere….

I think KK absolutely loves that fact she is a ‘sex worker’ it gives her a massive ego boost and she doesn’t care or is too stupid to realise potential consequences mostly for her children.

Yes i've seen it. I've seen first hand the impact it can have in later years, the family was torn apart when the kids grew up, the shame & resentment, the bullying from other kids, they never forgave their mum, the youngest of the kids ended up taking his own life. Heart breaking

Andwhat19

Apr 18, 2023
It’s like a full time job for her init? Who’s watching her stories, who’s following who, who’s who on tattle/cc. Must actually be exhausting for her!
Her life consists of nothing but prepping food and clothes and social media, how fun 🥰
That must be her justification she gives to the DWP why she can’t work…..gotta battle the trolls….I’m a full time detective hun! 🤣

Apr 12, 2023
That must be her justification she gives to the DWP why she can’t work…..gotta battle the trolls….I’m a full time detective hun! 🤣
Funny thing is, shes the biggest troll going. She brought it all on herself - if she wasnt such a massive nasty t to people, then no one would know she exists or care bout her or what she does but she chose to target people and insert herself into people’s business so she deserves the karma. I’m glad her gaping hippos yawn and her haemorrhoid covered (filtered to do) asshole are out there for the world to see.

Her only fans page screams of 1980’s Readers Wives. Fits in with her decor and outfits

Apr 16, 2023

Mate sadly a 13 year old in my family was telling me about a kid in the same school has left because her mums on OF then her mum was like oooo yeah look at her fb, and started showing me its advertised all over for all the other mums and kids to see. The child's been so badly tormented they've left the school and are gonna "home school" so basically.. The poor kid gets a s start because mum cant work a normal job let alone home school😪 it's all very real these days and the parents dont care its so sad.

The years pass quickly. She needs to pack it in cos she's gonna traumatise them more. Going on about its creepy her exs step brother is on her OF tbh no it ain't. It's curiosity. If I knew a massive t, and we all know what a massive t she's been to them, I'd have a look and a laugh so I had something to gossip with the family about🤣 she's just too fing stupid to think it'll happen before it happens. Even if she had the money for a lawyer (LOL) she's already on Google. fing GOOGLE. No ones leaking her pictures! They're on the Internet. The Internet that lives forever and SHE put them there so it's fair game. Idiot.

Apr 12, 2023
Dunstable
Filtered to do

Attachments

• 20230524_131516.jpg
    20230524_131516.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 436
May 1, 2023
She must have more people on her blocked list than she does actual followers 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.