Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2023
Hehehe you're so funny 🤣 I really wonder what the real Kayleigh makes of this. Bet she's pissing herself! Oi K if you're on here give us a sign!
Try standing in the mirror and saying:

I am the horrible vile child abusing Kayleigh Horne

See if that brings you a sign that you are in fact Kayleigh the Child abusing w!

Ruby Onslow

Nov 13, 2023
Try standing in the mirror and saying:

See if that brings you a sign that you are in fact Kayleigh the Child abusing w!
Tried it and I'm still not her. Must admit though, I am looking rather lovely tonight, so thanks for that opportunity xx

Ruby Onslow

Nov 13, 2023
Nope just more than likely 2 disappointed parents.
Oh I'm sorry to hear both parents were disappointed in you. I felt sure at least one of them would have overlooked your shortcomings. Nevermind Karen, I'm proud of you, you are everything I thought you were and more xx

May 23, 2023
Oh I'm sorry to hear both parents were disappointed in you. I felt sure at least one of them would have overlooked your shortcomings. Nevermind Karen, I'm proud of you, you are everything I thought you were and more xx
I’ll say again

Kayleigh physically attacked her daughter.
Pass
It
On

If you ever dare to reply to this lil stoner 😊

Apr 12, 2023
Tried it and I'm still not her. Must admit though, I am looking rather lovely tonight, so thanks for that opportunity xx
We’ll have to take your word for it 🐷

But don’t waste your kisses on me fatty my husband, and the children I did bore kiss me constantly we are a very loving family so I have enough love, save it for yourself or maybe you could show your kids some love 🥰

Reactions: KK the walking STI

Ruby Onslow

Nov 13, 2023
We’ll have to take your word for it 🐷

But don’t waste your kisses on me fatty my husband, and the children I did bore kiss me constantly we are a very loving family so I have enough love, save it for yourself or maybe you could show your kids some love 🥰
'did bore' I don't think that's meant for me Micky. Try another Kayleigh x

Status
Not open for further replies.