Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big bertha

Aug 12, 2023
Honestly sweetpea I have no fs to give. I'm sure Paul thinks he's got something on Kayleigh that he can frighten her with, but I fail to see how that's got anything to do with me? I really couldn't care less. The number, whatever it is, makes as much sense to me as it probably does to you, absolutely none. But if he has tea then serve away, we're all here for it 🤷
Honestly sweetpea its only you and your friends who want tea served ..if it makes no sense to you why question it? and you have alot to say for someone who doesnt give a do about it

Apr 12, 2023
I think I might start using my thread as a diary 🤨 get ready to be trolled with my thoughts and day to days on there lads 🤣🤣
Since we’ve been discussing telepathy this evening I’m getting a strong sense that you already have a diary that you don’t know about mate, it’s filled full of everything you’ve ever posted and across all socials 👀 Ive no idea who would be that obsessed or go that deep or where these signals are even coming from but the vibes I’m getting are strong like obsessed strong 👀

Maybe I need to go to bed 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: KK the walking STI
Apr 12, 2023
Honestly sweetpea its only you and your friends who want tea served ..if it makes no sense to you why question it? and you have alot to say for someone who doesnt give a do about it
Speak for yourself I’m still holding out for these group chat exposures or was that just supposed to “Frighten us” of course it was 🤣🤡

Last edited:
May 23, 2023
Since we’ve been discussing telepathy this evening I’m getting a strong sense that you already have a diary that you don’t know about mate, it’s filled full of everything you’ve ever posted and across all socials 👀 Ive no idea who would be that obsessed or go that deep or where these signals are even coming from but the vibes I’m getting are strong like obsessed strong 👀

Maybe I need to go to bed 🤷🏼‍♀️
First off; PROBABLY!!
Second off; lads send them over! You’ve probably got more pics of my kids than I do 🙏🏽

Nov 13, 2023
Or the amount of women he has harassed who knocked him back on a friendship??

Or the amount of hours he has continued to talk about Kayleigh?

How many months have you been sat on this forum discussing Kayleigh again? 6 months ? Odd.
From the guy who came on here and said he doesn’t like to b about people……yeah ok Paul.

Apr 16, 2023
Or the amount of women he has harassed who knocked him back on a friendship??

Or the amount of hours he has continued to talk about Kayleigh?

How many months have you been sat on this forum discussing Kayleigh again? 6 months ? Odd.
This is what this forum is for to discuss the child abuser 🤪 and no woman if you can call KK that knocked paul back, think you will find paul knocked her back silly billy

Bananabread

Nov 21, 2023
My kids are adults.
And no, never have I ever used fake tan. Is that a crime?
And I meant better at spelling (if that sounds better).
Woooooooooo hold on a minute. have your kids turned into adults since Thursday??? Thursday you discuss your kids school and the mums there. If you’re going to lie KK you fing thick t, at least go back and check what you’ve previously said. Kids Thursday - today adults. do me they grew up quick.

Bananabread

Nov 21, 2023
I know I'm dead late in replying but only just catching up. Didn't realise the thread had gone that busy again. 😁
Where my kids are, there a couple of kids being collected by a teaching assistant at a different door. Two as their kids are Autistic and struggle at normal times/entrance, one because of working hours of a single mum and one as the child has a shorter school day.
So it's not just banned mums.
🧐🧐 ummm

Status
Not open for further replies.