Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2023
Not if he keeps wiping his nose with powder, both dead beat parents
💯💯💯💯💯💯 he’s just sat back all these years whilst she’s behaving like a disgusting human. My husband would tell me to give my head a wobble and probably leave me if I posted half the s she has posted and continues to do so! It’s unhinged and not in the slightest bit attractive 🤮

Apr 16, 2023
💯💯💯💯💯💯 he’s just sat back all these years whilst she’s behaving like a disgusting human. My husband would tell me to give my head a wobble and probably leave me if I posted half the s she has posted and continues to do so! It’s unhinged and not in the slightest bit attractive 🤮
And even when he's supposed to not be living there 🤭 oops i mean when hes at his own place she's still giving him s, no wonder he's sniffing s isn't he KK and you leave him in charge of the kids

May 23, 2023
Honestly they’re our so meny other wurds! I’m so board of unhinged nowew£ hears sum overs to Elp u owt

Attachments

• IMG_4740.jpeg
    IMG_4740.jpeg
    105.9 KB · Views: 77
Apr 12, 2023
And even when he's supposed to not be living there 🤭 oops i mean when hes at his own place she's still giving him s, no wonder he's sniffing s isn't he KK and you leave him in charge of the kids
It’s a tough one though isn’t it, leave the kids with a coked up dimwit Dad or leave them with the abusive w Mother 🤔

Apr 12, 2023
I hope this personality enjoyed writing “My Husband” because that’s all you’ll ever get to do, pretend write it 🤡

Apr 12, 2023
Awkward…
Thanks Kayleigh for pointing that out for me, I fing thought that was one of your personalities 🤦🏼‍♀️ so now Kayleigh (a bit of training for you here)
I apologise for my do up there to the @MyName’sLaura 💐❤️

Also thanks Kayleigh for pointing out you’re always watching us and are still obsessed with us 😎

Also Kayleigh you still won’t ever have a husband 🐷

Apr 12, 2023
Oh dear the next month is going to be fun! Think she's regretting her name change choice now?
I doubt it Kayleigh, no one really cares too much here about the small stuff! You know like when a man doesn’t find you attractive so he tells you kindly he’s not interested you know it’s just no big deal we all move on 🤡

Ruby Onslow

Nov 13, 2023
I doubt it Kayleigh, no one really cares too much here about the small stuff! You know like when a man doesn’t find you attractive so he tells you kindly he’s not interested you know it’s just no big deal we all move on 🤡
I'm sorry you've had that experience. Not one I've had to deal with myself, but I'll take your advice as you seem to know a lot about it

Apr 12, 2023
I'm sorry you've had that experience. Not one I've had to deal with myself, but I'll take your advice as you seem to know a lot about it
That’s exactly the answer I expected Kayleigh you don’t view situations like a normal person so you still believe it was the other way around despite there being untold evidence 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
That poker up your arse must be really painful. Why you so bitter? Do you even recognise you come across as really aggressive and bitter?
Not as painful as the Alexa up Kayleigh’s I imagine.

I could ask you lot the same question.

Do you even recognise how obsessed and aggressive you come across? The repetition is about as entertaining as watching paint dry. It’s not getting you anywhere fast is it?

May 23, 2023
I’m in a WhatsApp politics gc with a bunch of strangers, we just chat about current affairs etc and somebody posted some stats about kids going to school not potty trained. Led me to mention KK, all that was said was the not being able to count to 10 thing and the school with no underwear thing. No mention of her private life etc. and they all asked if it had been reported. Glad it’s not just us ‘trolls’ who think her behaviour is fed and they don’t even know the half of it! 👀

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Not as painful as the Alexa up Kayleigh’s I imagine.

I could ask you lot the same question.

Do you even recognise how obsessed and aggressive you come across? The repetition is about as entertaining as watching paint dry. It’s not getting you anywhere fast is it?
Great come back 👏👏👏👏 😂😂😂😂🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

Status
Not open for further replies.