Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
1709160016015.gif

Am I the only one that was annoyed whacky baccy jodie doesn't even rhyme properly šŸ¤£

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
Wow. I was expecting a lot more catching up then this. Why does KK never see anything through? She came here (again) last night, HATED the fact Jodie and Paul is friends (and possibly cream doesnā€™t belong in carbonara) left a few stupid comments then disappears again? Where was her other multiple accounts last night? I didnā€™t see any of them jumping on to comment. Very ā€˜bizarreā€™ isnā€™t it KK.

Reactions: Not an OF star
Apr 16, 2023
Why is she going on like we've said Paul's a danger so why is he round other people's kids and that's okay? That's not what anyone said!! Paul was one of MANY through the revolving door at kayleighs house and it's actually been said that thank god Paul ISNT a danger (like the other men on the register she had around her kids) and thank god hes not a danger as he's the one she told about Bria wearing no underwear to school. Why would you tell ANY man that? Any STRANGER? What if that had been someone else? Someone NOT safe. That's the point we've made but of course, Paul's rejection of her has twisted her narrative to fit her evil ways yet again.
šŸ‘šŸ‘

Reactions: Not an OF star
Apr 17, 2023
Wow. I was expecting a lot more catching up then this. Why does KK never see anything through? She came here (again) last night, HATED the fact Jodie and Paul is friends (and possibly cream doesnā€™t belong in carbonara) left a few stupid comments then disappears again? Where was her other multiple accounts last night? I didnā€™t see any of them jumping on to comment. Very ā€˜bizarreā€™ isnā€™t it KK.
Maybe they didnā€™t charge their phones. One of the KK support club liked pretty much everything that was posted by the reincarnation but that was it.

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
Why is she going on like we've said Paul's a danger so why is he round other people's kids and that's okay? That's not what anyone said!! Paul was one of MANY through the revolving door at kayleighs house and it's actually been said that thank god Paul ISNT a danger (like the other men on the register she had around her kids) and thank god hes not a danger as he's the one she told about Bria wearing no underwear to school. Why would you tell ANY man that? Any STRANGER? What if that had been someone else? Someone NOT safe. That's the point we've made but of course, Paul's rejection of her has twisted her narrative to fit her evil ways yet again.
I didn't go through her door, for clarity, the front door or her rear back doors

Big bertha

Aug 12, 2023
@Yammyssubstanceaddiction you are so hypocritical it is bizarre. You say about Kayleigh having strangers from the internet around her kids but you invite pervy Paul round? Strange . All I will say to any of you on here , contact his ex wife and ask her if these allegations are true before having him around anyones kids .
Sounds like youā€™ve been in contact with his ex wife šŸ˜³ strange behaviour for someone whoā€™s not personally involved donā€™t you think

Sep 1, 2023
Sounds like youā€™ve been in contact with his ex wife šŸ˜³ strange behaviour for someone whoā€™s not personally involved donā€™t you think
What is stranger is the same behaviour Kayleigh got ripped for , Jodie is now doing with the very same man ! Whether the ex wife was contacted by Kayleigh or not is irrelevant . Itā€™s social media . People are free to contact whom they wish . All Iā€™m saying is be very careful who youā€™re be friending and having around your kids when a few months ago Kayleigh was put through hell by all you same women who met this very same man !

Question for you Paul , are you aware of what your ex wife is saying ? Are you aware this ex wife of yours is telling strangers that you fancied and sexual abused your at the time 13 year old daughter which is why she kicked you out, reported you to police and you was homeless ? Very strange why you wouldnā€™t share that side of things but happy to share Kayleighā€™s private life .

Sep 1, 2023
N

Not that I need to respond to your vile accusations, you are are clearly triggered and obsessed that Jodie and I have become friends

All I can say is on a sincere note, thank you, Kayleigh.

Thank you for being the t that you are, that you brought Jodie and I together. Without you, we would never have crossed paths. Just think, your toxic, narcissistic, fish behaviour has made your supposedly worst enemies life long friends now.

You should go into business as a match maker
I will pass the message on to Kayleigh . Have the day you deserve Paul , maybe we should ask your ex wife to comment on here ?

• Haha
Reactions: KK the walking STI
Sep 1, 2023
So social services just rock up and remove kids immediately do they šŸ¤£
Come on Kk you know how social work this is not your first interaction with them! You are still under social services so you know this!
If there is clear evidence of physical assault they absolutely can . The police can come in attendance with social services and remove the children . If Kayleigh did all these things , social would have more than enough ground to remove them on . They certainly wouldnā€™t be in her care still nearly a year on ?

Apr 12, 2023
I will pass the message on to Kayleigh . Have the day you deserve Paul , maybe we should ask your ex wife to comment on here ?
do off Kayleigh you absolute Div šŸ¤£

Honestly youā€™re so fing unhinged itā€™s terrifying you have kids in your care!

Get ready guys and girls new personality ā€œPaulā€™s Ex wifeā€ incoming!

Sep 1, 2023
Changing stories more often than your knickers so it seems . Kayleigh was bashed for having men around her kids . Men she knew from the internet . So why is it ok for Jodie to have Paul around her kids who she also met from the internet ? Paul has said heā€™s been round there 4 times now ? And admitted about her twins pointing to a shelf ? That indicates sheā€™s had a strange man around her kids purely to keep fueling the fire with Kayleigh .

Apr 12, 2023
What is stranger is the same behaviour Kayleigh got ripped for , Jodie is now doing with the very same man ! Whether the ex wife was contacted by Kayleigh or not is irrelevant . Itā€™s social media . People are free to contact whom they wish . All Iā€™m saying is be very careful who youā€™re be friending and having around your kids when a few months ago Kayleigh was put through hell by all you same women who met this very same man !

Question for you Paul , are you aware of what your ex wife is saying ? Are you aware this ex wife of yours is telling strangers that you fancied and sexual abused your at the time 13 year old daughter which is why she kicked you out, reported you to police and you was homeless ? Very strange why you wouldnā€™t share that side of things but happy to share Kayleighā€™s private life .
Paul didnā€™t visit your house you silly t!

• Haha
Reactions: KK the walking STI
Sep 1, 2023
do off Kayleigh you absolute Div šŸ¤£

Honestly youā€™re so fing unhinged itā€™s terrifying you have kids in your care!

Get ready guys and girls new personality ā€œPaulā€™s Ex wifeā€ incoming!
Nope . Each and every one of you is welcome to ask her yourself . There is no law from stopping anyone from asking a question . If the ex wife chooses to come here that is on her own free will .

Apr 12, 2023
Changing stories more often than your knickers so it seems . Kayleigh was bashed for having men around her kids . Men she knew from the internet . So why is it ok for Jodie to have Paul around her kids who she also met from the internet ? Paul has said heā€™s been round there 4 times now ? And admitted about her twins pointing to a shelf ? That indicates sheā€™s had a strange man around her kids purely to keep fueling the fire with Kayleigh .
Fuelling the fire? So youā€™re admitting to being obsessed with Jodie and Paul? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Status
Not open for further replies.