Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2023
First of all KK you look like a 🛎️ end in those glasses. You will never be sophisticated. I can tell you feel sexy in them 🤭😂😂😂Secondly just because you’re on social media doesn’t mean every one knows who you fing are. You’re not famous. Your new employer (😂) as if you will be employed Won’t know who you are because you are a NO ONE. Your nothing but an overweight embarrassment of a woman. What a shame you left dan for someone who was playing you all along, awks much honnnnney. 😂😂😂😂😂
With the amount of peoples employers she has contacted in the past it wouldn't surprise me if she got a taste of her own medicine.

Apr 12, 2023
Wouldn't surprise me if they were all lurking in here. Aileen this ones for you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230524_165816_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230524_165816_Instagram.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 87
May 11, 2023
Who else thinks she is actually frigid as do?? I think she likes to be thought of as a s but I reckon she is far from it in terms of actually getting with any guys. She just seems the type - she’s too lazy being the first reason.
🙋‍♀️ she pretty much said that when she first started OF. I don’t think she’s got a shag in her to be fair..
Any guy would have to be a couple of sandwiches short of their picnic to even contemplate a relationship as life would be so hard with her. Life in prison would be much easier 😮‍💨

Apr 16, 2023
Who else thinks she is actually frigid as do?? I think she likes to be thought of as a s but I reckon she is far from it in terms of actually getting with any guys. She just seems the type - she’s too lazy being the first reason.
Yes i think so aswell,you normally find the ones that always talk about it aren't getting it,and she has already said in past she doesn't do blow jobs 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.