Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
What are these idiots not getting? It's nothing to do with Paul and what he may or may not have done in his past. What has that got to do with anything?

The point here is exposing KAYLEIGH for the toxic, abusive monster that she is.

Paul has just unfortunately become a scapegoat and deflection that Kayleigh has spun so the focus on the content of those voicenotes does not come to her front door.

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
Ok . I only heard the voice notes yesterday . Kayleigh said they were ‘edited’ and not her . She told me Jodie and Paul made them up and said it’s her voice put over some type to talk text ? I obviously don’t believe her on that . But to answer you , I am sickened .
Lies

Attachments

• IMG_3826.jpeg
    IMG_3826.jpeg
    151 KB · Views: 137
Reactions: KKK’s tiny waist
Apr 17, 2023
No way!!!! So exciting! do KK and the dicks! Biggest love to your daughter and grandchild mate! 🥰

Also, KK is a t before we all start getting pleasant!
Thank you should be here soon but visiting will be over before they’re on the ward so can’t go tonight and thought I’d entertain myself here - and entertained I am being.

Oh and my daughter has never thrown a toy at her other children in temper or called them disgusting names because she can’t control them. Because that’s not what normal parents do.

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
Ok . I only heard the voice notes yesterday . Kayleigh said they were ‘edited’ and not her . She told me Jodie and Paul made them up and said it’s her voice put over some type to talk text ? I obviously don’t believe her on that . But to answer you , I am sickened .
So let me get this straight. Kayleigh says the voice notes are fakes of her voice, you have been inferring I am a nonce, you have seen the evidence? You tell me what you have seen, I will post the full transcript, fair? If you are just catching up on the voice notes, you may want to go back to around page 800 where Kayleigh states on the Buddah Belly account that she deleted all messages

Status
Not open for further replies.