Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lauhugh32

Apr 30, 2023
Would you log in here infront of your friends or family to let them know you talk negatively about one person day in day out, no you wouldn’t, what a sad little life Jane, in the hairdressers catching up would you say what I’ve been up to today is talking online about someone’s children, no no you wouldn’t, do better babe!
These imbeciles will never do better than coming here to berate Kayliegh, the fixation is scary. I came originally and had my say about her but becoming a silent watcher I’ve now become more aware that this is more a witch hunt from the likes of yam and co and they’ll keep going until gossip forums like this disappear as they’re big and brave behind a screen and there is something missing in their sad little life but if this didn’t exist they wouldn’t be saying it direct to her or to her face.

HarrietAffery

Apr 30, 2023
Would you log in here infront of your friends or family to let them know you talk negatively about one person day in day out, no you wouldn’t, what a sad little life Jane, in the hairdressers catching up would you say what I’ve been up to today is talking online about someone’s children, no no you wouldn’t, do better babe!
Actually my partner and my adult children do know I log in here 🤷 As if pointing out putting children on social media is a safeguarding risk on an online forum is something to be ashamed about.

Mar 7, 2024
The future horse teeth of a child given a dummy when she is old enough to chew because her lazy scumbag mother is too thick to realise the impact of having a dummy past the age of about 2!

The bags!! The brows!! Absolute
The future horse teeth of a child given a dummy when she is old enough to chew because her lazy scumbag mother is too thick to realise the impact of having a dummy past the age of about 2!

The bags!! The brows!! Absolute state!!
Scumbags talk online about children who don’t know who they are, what is it you're prescribed to take? Maybe lower the dosage because you trippin’

Lauhugh32

Apr 30, 2023
Actually my partner and my adult children do know I log in here 🤷 As if pointing out putting children on social media is a safeguarding risk on an online forum is something to be ashamed about.
If you have adult children that makes you ancient so grow up smoke some of what the leader of the nonces does and get a Horlicks go to bed roll yourself in flour find your g spot have a good time and never log in here ever again

HarrietAffery

Apr 30, 2023
If you have adult children that makes you ancient so grow up smoke some of what the leader of the nonces does and get a Horlicks go to bed roll yourself in flour find your g spot have a good time and never log in here ever again
Oh dear someone's tired and up way past their bedtime

Status
Not open for further replies.