Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friendlyghost

Mar 7, 2024
Might as well just tag admin and ask them to delete the thread due to spamming at this point hey?
🥱🥱🥱🥱
Oh so you’re only allowed to be on here if you’re causing genuine harm to someone’s real life although you’ve never met them and have no reason to dislike them? Oh ok got it. * note to self, these people are mentally unstable *

Friendlyghost

Mar 7, 2024
Imagine having the audacity to call anyone else balding when you have a hairline like that. The angry 11 just because you cant help but notice, perfect lines for Dan and Tan to take their sniff from. No wonder coke head Tan avoids them when doing the bodged cheap botox.
I can only hope you don’t have kids and if you do I genuinely hope they never have to experience online bullying like you do to a woman you’ve never met, absolutely disgusting specimen to be honest.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
It’ll only be the usual 12 year old mentality insults or obsessively attacking Paul & Jodie and then the delusional quotes of s that never really happened to her, same s different day in her lonely sad life! She’s more embarrassing than Lou 🤡
Allow it to ramble into the darkness. The personalities cannot have the last say here dictating their own deranged narrative.

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
I think we need a cheeky little limerick to counteract all this crazy.

How to spell the potato has tried
Many minds, sometimes mine, I’ll confide.
Though it may have an eye,
There’s no E – don’t ask why!
Not until it’s been baked, boiled, or fried.

Happy Friday besties, stay safe 😉

Apr 16, 2023
It’ll only be the usual 12 year old mentality insults or obsessively attacking Paul & Jodie and then the delusional quotes of s that never really happened to her, same s different day in her lonely sad life! She’s more embarrassing than Lou 🤡
I thought no1 could be as bad as Lou, but KK this is something you manage so easily, can't believe I'm saying you are actually worse than Lou 🤯

Mar 7, 2024
All gone a bit quiet now 🤭

The rage that was emitting from Dunstable last night was 🔥

I must apologise, I promise I will not mention social worker visitations again.
Paul get a life mate, what would your grown up children say about you having one date, getting rejected, and then contacting social services and getting a little hard on in your poppers that they have visited. Strange, sad old man. Rejection must hurt more with old age seeing as you’ve not got time to waste (yet here you are, daily!) how long ago was your 1 date you had? Pathetic, it’s always the hairless ones that hate on women, am I wrong lol

Mar 7, 2024
Ps Paul, these people in here are NOT your mates, do you think they would be seen dead with you walking down the street, ermmm NEGATIVE! Predator Paul, I pity you

Apr 12, 2023
All gone a bit quiet now 🤭

The rage that was emitting from Dunstable last night was 🔥

I must apologise, I promise I will not mention social worker visitations again.
No need for apologies Paul it’s f*cking fantastic to see it so wound up and we love that it can’t control itself right now it’s head is spinning out of control and we’re all here for it 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2024
No need for apologies Paul it’s fing fantastic to see it so wound up and we love that it can’t control itself right now it’s head is spinning out of control and we’re all here for it 🤣🤣🤣
So wound up and Paul mentioned about a rage coming from Dunstable,, who and where and how and when is wound up? Lol, you okay? You’re absolute creatures with absolutely no plans for the weekend with friends, you will all be here! The suns out by the way

Reactions: Queen_Consuela
Status
Not open for further replies.