Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
Nah I don’t think she’s hypersexual, I think she’s just a desperate old s!
I can’t imagine her being any good in bed, not only because she looks like she fing stinks 🤮 she’s such a selfish t she would believe these men are lucky to be with her so she doesn’t need to do much more than lay there like the sack of sausages she is!
She will literally do anything for attention so she probably thinks these four men are coming because she’s wonderful but the truth is they see her as an easy cheap shag who can be binned off after, but little do these poor fers know that if they do get involved, even once with her their lives will change forever because the deranged old s will then be obsessed with them!
Also someone that brags about having for men, are normally liars and not getting it at all, and if true 🙄 which I doubt, hopefully they'll not be around her kids and she at least knows there name, but on a scarier note, are these men 🙄 coming to see her or her kids since she has them along with her of pics because I bet she doesn't know these so called men

Apr 16, 2023
Also someone that brags about having for men, are normally liars and not getting it at all, and if true 🙄 which I doubt, hopefully they'll not be around her kids and she at least knows there name, but on a scarier note, are these men 🙄 coming to see her or her kids since she has them along with her of pics because I bet she doesn't know these so called men
*four/ 4 don't shoot me 🤪

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
The irony of KK saying she was horrified by ‘My Wife, My Abuser’ when she has openly admitted to hitting Dan and having thrown a toy at her ‘obnoxious’ Child. I guess seeing a mirror of yourself really does cut deep.

Classic case of projection to portray she's not like that. Acts horrified even though she's actually done worse, and admitted it. Like cheating on Dan, arguing till the kids are terrified then turning to him and saying "look what you've done" she's the biggest abuser going. Someone made an independent documentary about that elphabar ans I'm just waiting for someone to do one on KKK and her warped behaviour and tragic life.

lizziealfafoo

Mar 20, 2024
dunstable
Cracking party so far - just the 2 of them that I can see. Numbers probably made up with Dan and Dan's house mate and Dan's landlord. They're probably the men she was referring to of and that big fella who eats her kids food and who she has to pay for when she wants an all you can eat buffet and a white van ride around town.
Craig

May 23, 2023
I’m lizzie the friend
IMG_5252.jpeg

Carly

Apr 12, 2023
Shes been banging on about this party for weeks and this just proves she really is shirt on friends. Majority of the guest list are Dan's mates. But she had the best night none the less, even if it was just another reminder she has no mates.
This picture encapsulates the phrase “I bet you’re fun at parties” if this is what the parties KK throws looks like then I’m glad she hates me 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.