Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
How confusing for the kids that Dan is ALWAYS there when their parents are supposedly split up. All he seems to do is sleep somewhere else, otherwise everything is as if they are together. It's very strange. No doubt her way of keeping some control over his life, how can either of them ever have another meaningful relationship when they are together all the time. Those kids gonna grow up to have a very strange understanding of what relationships are and how to be in them.
But they'll have a great understanding of how to fiddle the system

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
Shes keeping them all under control for as long as possible because on day her kids and kids friends are going to Google the brainless w and see that KK funds her yellow sticker addiction by selling her body. Fair enough if they're living in a lovely home they own and have a nice lifestyle bit no doubt they'll still be in the 2 up 2 down where she refuses to even change a light fitting to improve the environment she and her kids live in.

Imagine what the kids peers at school are going to say when they see this and worse..
In a few years, her children won’t be able to share a room anyway 🤷🏽‍♀️ in my area once the children turn 8? (I think) boys and girls are unable to share. Wonder if KK will use that reasoning to get a 3 bed council place 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: KK the walking STI

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
Shes keeping them all under control for as long as possible because on day her kids and kids friends are going to Google the brainless w and see that KK funds her yellow sticker addiction by selling her body. Fair enough if they're living in a lovely home they own and have a nice lifestyle bit no doubt they'll still be in the 2 up 2 down where she refuses to even change a light fitting to improve the environment she and her kids live in.

Imagine what the kids peers at school are going to say when they see this and worse..
Champagne Darlings, Champagne for everyone !! (IYKYK)

I honestly think she can’t cope or doesn’t want to cope with the kids by herself. This bullshit narrative of nothing changing for the kids is damaging, they’ve been “separated” for long enough to have an established routine with each parent. I have assumed she is saying that because Bobby possibly has additional needs it is harder for him to adapt but I am pretty sure that there will be other families in this position that have coped.

I think it’s damaging for them to be playing happy families still, we all know it’s so Kk is still in control of Dan & he has no free time to start another relationship.

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
Champagne Darlings, Champagne for everyone !! (IYKYK)

I honestly think she can’t cope or doesn’t want to cope with the kids by herself. This bullshit narrative of nothing changing for the kids is damaging, they’ve been “separated” for long enough to have an established routine with each parent. I have assumed she is saying that because Bobby possibly has additional needs it is harder for him to adapt but I am pretty sure that there will be other families in this position that have coped.

I think it’s damaging for them to be playing happy families still, we all know it’s so Kk is still in control of Dan & he has no free time to start another relationship.
I’d say this was more damaging to any additional needs B may have personally. The children have gone to daddy being there, to daddy being there after work, looking after them whilst she thinks it’s flex to go around with any random men, to daddy having his own place, but daddy still being there, taking them out as a family, doing their bed time time routine with the occasional visit to daddy’s house. I was confused typing that never mind those poor kids who has to live it.

Apr 21, 2023
Why doesn't the dumb obese s just politely knock on the neighbours door and ask they take the wind chimes down because they're keeping her awake? Instead she just wants to continuously s people off online and retaliate and so unable to have a normal conversation even with the neighbour. She said it herself her neighbour is ELDERLY and she thinks this is an acceptable way to treat them or any human being. Not 2 brain cells to rub together in that skull. What an example for her kids she is!
Cause she’s a sebag

Apr 16, 2023
In a few years, her children won’t be able to share a room anyway 🤷🏽‍♀️ in my area once the children turn 8? (I think) boys and girls are unable to share. Wonder if KK will use that reasoning to get a 3 bed council place 🤷🏽‍♀️
Of course she will but make out of paid for it 🤣🤣 were I'm from it's 10 unless there's specific reasons as to why cant share, she's probably already going down that route

Apr 16, 2023
I’d say this was more damaging to any additional needs B may have personally. The children have gone to daddy being there, to daddy being there after work, looking after them whilst she thinks it’s flex to go around with any random men, to daddy having his own place, but daddy still being there, taking them out as a family, doing their bed time time routine with the occasional visit to daddy’s house. I was confused typing that never mind those poor kids who has to live it.
💯 agree more damaging for both kids, but we all know kids will and always will come 2nd

Apr 16, 2023
I am sure they are back together. She did a post a few weeks ago they were in the car and he was driving she put her hand on his leg and said some things are worth saving. Insinuating that they were back together again. I should have screenshot it but I didn’t.
Course they are, benefit fiddling at its finest, can't wait for the day she's caught

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
Course they are, benefit fiddling at its finest, can't wait for the day she's caught
The DWP would have a field day if they watched her stories for a few days and see how much she contradicts herself! I can easily believe Dan is back with her and being there full time. There’s absolutely no way KK would cope with those children on her own, and without Dans wage.

lizziealfafoo

Mar 20, 2024
dunstable
The DWP would have a field day if they watched her stories for a few days and see how much she contradicts herself! I can easily believe Dan is back with her and being there full time. There’s absolutely no way KK would cope with those children on her own, and without Dans wage.
They’re clever they’re living separate deliberately but I don’t think she’s idiot enough to fiddle the system when she knows there’s an array of us waiting for her down fall and would report in a heart beat she is clever

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Attachments

• 0AD09346-71CB-4135-8E11-C3BA42DF7B3A.png
    0AD09346-71CB-4135-8E11-C3BA42DF7B3A.png
    573.1 KB · Views: 173

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
They’re clever they’re living separate deliberately but I don’t think she’s idiot enough to fiddle the system when she knows there’s an array of us waiting for her down fall and would report in a heart beat she is clever
lol her and Dan don’t have a brain cell between them- unsure how long you’ve followed her for, but if it’s been as long as some of us on here, you’d know she leaves traces and evidence wherever she goes, so be it from voice notes that gets leaked to tripping herself up on a lie, pictures which discredits what she’s previously said etc.

Also, how do know no one hasn’t ever reported her as genuine question? 👀

Apr 16, 2023
100% agree

Apr 16, 2023
lol her and Dan don’t have a brain cell between them- unsure how long you’ve followed her for, but if it’s been as long as some of us on here, you’d know she leaves traces and evidence wherever she goes, so be it from voice notes that gets leaked to tripping herself up on a lie, pictures which discredits what she’s previously said etc.

Also, how do know no one hasn’t ever reported her as genuine question? 👀
Amazing what they find out and check these days

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
I am sure they are back together. She did a post a few weeks ago they were in the car and he was driving she put her hand on his leg and said some things are worth saving. Insinuating that they were back together again. I should have screenshot it but I didn’t.
After she’s been banged like a ketchup bottle by every Tom, Dick & Kevin in the surrounding areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.