Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 21, 2023
Explain to the group why you would contact kayLeigh’s neighbour and son? for what reasoning would you do that. I’m more inclined to now think you are Aileen

Don’t need to and your response tells me everything I need to know. Dale was beyond grateful and actually put me in touch with his mum. And people in this group, who had issues with Kayleigh long before you did Glitz, know exactly why I spoke with him and have been privy to the full conversation.

May 23, 2023
Can I just say, I've got exams coming up and was supposed to be revising all weekend. Between this thread and Phillip Schofield deciding to finally tell the world he is a groomer so his Tattle threads went at the speed of light, I have got absolutely do all done :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Seriously I actually just said this exact thing to my other half! This and Schoff are filling all the drama gaps I thankfully have in my own life 🙏🏽🤣

Apr 12, 2023
Just to put my bit it. The one claiming she lives next door and keeps calling it her house. It definitely isnt her house it’s her mums house and her son lived there for a little while in the summer 2019 so that’s why I thinks she’s talking s. She’s not the neighbour and everything she has said any of us could’ve found out reading all the tattle threads. I was friendly with KK at that time and she voice noted me telling me all about the grandson and that he only stayed for a short time

Andwhat19

Apr 18, 2023
I think regardless of who is who and who’s done what we need to remember KK is the biggest liar and manipulator and will literally spin any narrative to make herself look like the hard done by victim. Whatever she has told people who have had dealings/friendships with her in the past is likely to be very one sided and twisted cos that’s just what she does. There’s a reason she has nothing and no one and can’t keep a mate or a man for longer than it takes her to squeeze into that camouflage ensemble. Just saying….

May 13, 2023
I think regardless of who is who and who’s done what we need to remember KK is the biggest liar and manipulator and will literally spin any narrative to make herself look like the hard done by victim. Whatever she has told people who have had dealings/friendships with her in the past is likely to be very one sided and twisted cos that’s just what she does. There’s a reason she has nothing and no one and can’t keep a mate or a man for longer than it takes her to squeeze into that camouflage ensemble. Just saying….
I agree my last comment was just light hearted. I have had dealings with KK and can confirm she 100% lies. I didn’t know who she was and she reposted a screen shot of one of my grid posts on her stories ripping it to pieces, I messaged her saying why did she feel the need to be so rude about me to 5k strangers and she spent the following week targeting me daily. Her friend Aileen joined in, I actually gained a few followers from it from people who hated her secretly but were too scared to unfollow her because she used to share her unfollowers at the time.

May 1, 2023
What you all need to understand is I wouldn’t know about this website or tattle if it wasn’t for aileen and Michelle. I sent a photo from my car with my mother in it showing her Wednesday man was parking in my space. Whether you all choose to believe me is another thing. No one else would drive and take a photo would they. I will no longer entertain the two people I believe to be Kayleigh
You mentioned Aileen and Michelle sent you letters. Did you mean actual hand written letters?

May 28, 2023
no I just don’t appreciate someone saying they are the neighbour when they clearly are not.
And how do you know I'm not a neighbour.
You accuse everyone of everything.
Believe what you want, it's not loke ive came on here with gossip or anything because I don't know much and I'm guessing it's all been said.
However some of your stories are bullshit and we both know that.

Reactions: Fayleigh-klitton
Status
Not open for further replies.