Dunstable
Good God what does she look like

Attachments

• 20230528_125712.jpg
    20230528_125712.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 213

EducatedCynic

May 3, 2023
Last night she was wondering if that was his car outside her house before he cancelled then this morning said she never even gave him her address👀 must have been reading here
All her TikTok’s from last night are her looking out her kitchen window waiting for him to show up at 6pm. What is she talking about?!

Apr 17, 2023
David vs KK… I know who I’d rather be. Let’s get our own versions going….

1. Her name is Kayleigh (but also likes to call herself by other names because she thinks it’s a flex)
  2. Her profile pics are filtered to do and are far from reality - catfish.com
  3. She never sees her family because they want nothing to do with her
  4. She has a takeaway by herself everyday as a snack
  5. She wears the same old s, 2 sizes too small, 10 years out of fashion
  6. She neglects her dog
IMG_5479.jpeg
Spot on 🙌🏼🙌🏼
David’s had a lucky escape 🤣

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
So she has taken the kids to boot sales instead of the seaside because too many people will be at the seaside and she can’t deal with it. Is she for real? So the kids miss out on fun days out because she can’t be a big girl and go to places where others will be? Or did she just prefer the idea of a boot sale for her own selfish reasons? She is such a dick honestly I’m hoping Dan does fun things with them when he has them. They will grow up to remember who actually bothered with them…. and it won’t be their mum. Embarrassed for her.

Last edited:
May 1, 2023
David vs KK… I know who I’d rather be. Let’s get our own versions going….

1. Her name is Kayleigh (but also likes to call herself by other names because she thinks it’s a flex)
  2. Her profile pics are filtered to do and are far from reality - catfish.com
  3. She never sees her family because they want nothing to do with her
  4. She has a takeaway by herself everyday as a snack
  5. She wears the same old s, 2 sizes too small, 10 years out of fashion
  6. She neglects her dog
IMG_5479.jpeg
David doesn’t sound bad at all, the fish pics are an ick but the rest is ok 😂 He can’t have been that bad I’d she wanted to go on a date with him.

KK Kling-on

Apr 16, 2023
If David is out fishing.. I could think of worse! Out every night at the pub and so on… beige chinos are in, sorry KKK, but who are you to question fashion? You had a navy whole meal wrap on, with… well I can’t explain those trouser things as your gunt just did the whole experience, then boots from 20 years ago, the ugliest things I have ever seen. Then paired with a lilac/purple fake leather over coat thing that couldn’t stretch past the gunt. With orange orange hair and Richmond fingers, no wonder the bloke, if he was real, did not turn up. I got a feeling you’ve been had over. You’re a laughing stock 😂😂😂 you should seriously ask some friends for fashion advice… or family. Oh sorry, you have none.

Apr 16, 2023
Last night she was wondering if that was his car outside her house before he cancelled then this morning said she never even gave him her address👀 must have been reading here

Yup and literally said he's picking her up. She's reaaaaally tripping over her lies recently!! She also said she blocked himlast night then went on to say he messaged her apologising🤣
So she has taken the kids to boot sales instead of the seaside because too many people will be at the seaside and she can’t deal with it. Is she for real? So the kids miss out on fun days out because she can’t be a big girl and go to places where others will be? Or did she just prefer the idea of a boot sale for her own selfish reasons? She is such a dick honestly I’m hoping Dan does fun things with them when he has them. They will grow up to remember who actually bothered with them…. and it won’t be their mum. Embarrassed for her.
I can't believe she has the audacity to admit it as well!! While her kids could be having a lovely picnic on the beach, the one time taking a packed lunch is appropreate too😂having an ice cream, paddling in the sea and building sand castles... They're actually gonna be being dragged round a boring bootsale😭 but never mind aye cos they'll get a toy they asked for 3 years ago that's 50p and she'll do 100000 stories on it acting like mum of the year. Selfish t!!
I know I’m on here slagging her off but she’s a virtual stranger to me but her propensity to s off the people in her life and make it so public is maaaaaaad. If that guy hadn’t stood her up, would we have seen any of that list?
I truly believe she does it so they can see, because she's a coward and can't do it face to face. If he had turned up and she'd had a bad time she'd have said she had a great time then slagged him off on her stories no doubt. She's a rat.

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
All those things that she has listed as a red flags are actually normal behaviour for normal people. What’s wrong with visiting his Nan and his mum? It’s actually abnormal to fall out with every single member of your family and your partners family. And she really has got some barefaced cheek to criticise his fashion choices when she dresses like something from the 1980s!! She will never find a normal relationship with a normal person because she’s a toxic, controlling& narcissistic knobhead.

Status
Not open for further replies.