Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

itchtits

Apr 17, 2023
Does she actually think anyone gives a flying do about some fella ghosting her? Who needs to see all these “receipts”? Who is she trying to convince about a relationship nobody cares about?

Absolute nutter. Lombok Bombing, self obsessed, giant carrot of a woman.

Shut up Kayleigh, you t. Get a job, look after your kids and stop slagging about, you filthy fat b

Apr 21, 2023
🤣🤣🤣 not even half way through this drama yet but need to ask wtf is ‘lombok bombing?’ Spotted 3 times! Only word Lombok I know is a place in Bali!
This woman has zero self awareness, she’s throughly proved that she us the Cubic Ziconia we all know she is! Desperate as do! What a bunny boiler! Eurgh! She’s gross, how could anybody lower themselves to that fiasco 🤮 never seen so desperate and needy! He should do a runner now, how can she speak of red flags 🚩 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣, I’ve said it all along, this woman needs a Shrink!

timiad

Apr 12, 2023
Wow thanks for uploading screen shots guys. Wish i had a prepped coffee to read all that.
This guy did all the things they do on catfish and even if he wasn't playing women online, he sounds like an episode of Jerry Springer. She will give it up to anyone that pays her attention .

Guys it’s not her fault, at the end of the day she was getting lombok bombed and who here can’t resist one of those?
Why does she feel the need to share this though? Who is she trying to convince? Social media and Aileen are literally her only friends. She can’t even be a dirty little piece on the side successfully, which seems the easiest job in the world next to only fans imo. She’s a useless orange shart who has absolutely zero sense of self respect, dignity, morals or decency. What a sad little life Jayne 🥹
Yes I wouldn't be mentioning it either. She should be embarrassed that she was so played by him, especially since its not the first time its happened to her. But shes too bitter that shes playing the victim card instead.

Kevin Collins definitely ghosted and changed number/ moved on because she had mentioned what she did with previous ex when she got played.

Apr 20, 2023
She’ll be busy today, instead of taking her kids out for half term she’ll be reporting the GF to HMRC, the Council, contacting her work, her Nan, her neighbours. Such a sad empty little life Jane.
She’s posted the guys face, posted multiple Tik Toks about him & then tries to get in touch to tell him a troll has posted a pic of his reg plate. You were a nail & bail hun. Accept it & move on. Hope Dan is banging his way through the dating apps ….
I call that fed and chucked. 🤣 I get that it's mortifying, but I'd die before I paraded that o was hurt/annoyed in public, say nothing, get on with your life. Oh wait... OK get a life.

Apr 16, 2023
Do you know what, I really wish I had something funny and whitty to say but tbh reading all that drivel has given me a fing migraine😩 yet again "exposing" people..... While she's on private😂 because she's just sooo brave. What's the point? She's trying to justify her stupidity and make herself feel better about being a total reject/failure in something else, yet again but actually she just looks like an attention seeking illiterate coward🤦🏻‍♀️
Everytime she slates someone else it's straight to private,she's a coward and would s herself if someone replied back,goes on all billy hard bollicks yet she's just a pussy cat,we all seen the takeaway drama she's pathetic

May 12, 2023
So... in her latest tiktoks she's posted ring doorbell camera footage of Mr "Kevin Collins" and then says she "didn't have access" as her ex partner had "the camera controls on his phone" are you alright KKK?... you mean to tell me you are in and out of the house all day with 2 small children while Dan is at work etc and didn't think to use the shared access clearly available on Ring? Pull the other one you absolute muppet 🤦🏻‍♀️

Apr 17, 2023
So... in her latest tiktoks she's posted ring doorbell camera footage of Mr "Kevin Collins" and then says she "didn't have access" as her ex partner had "the camera controls on his phone" are you alright KKK?... you mean to tell me you are in and out of the house all day with 2 small children while Dan is at work etc and didn't think to use the shared access clearly available on Ring? Pull the other one you absolute muppet 🤦🏻‍♀️
As if she’s not logged in on her phone checking the live stream everytime someone walks past her house 🤣🤣

Apr 16, 2023
So she's trying to shame him by showing how ashamed he is to be seen with her 😂 no one a 45 min drive away will know him or his gf, so he's literally looking shady cos he's walking into the lair of a beast and is quite rightfully embarrassed by it. Omfg I bet Dan CRACKED UP seeing these videos 🤣 I know if my man broke our family for a bird who looked like she'd rather be seen somewhere else I would be DECEASED 🤣🤣💀

Attachments

• d5b1b135f70fd7dfaaf50f315bacf9e4.mp4
    1.1 MB
Apr 18, 2023
So she's trying to shame him by showing how ashamed he is to be seen with her 😂 no one a 45 min drive away will know him or his gf, so he's literally looking shady cos he's walking into the lair of a beast and is quite rightfully embarrassed by it. Omfg I bet Dan CRACKED UP seeing these videos 🤣 I know if my man broke our family for a bird who looked like she'd rather be seen somewhere else I would be DECEASED 🤣🤣💀

I’d be so embarrassed even showing my closest friend that!! He looks mortified to be seen even near her house, let alone with her 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.