Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
What, when Dan was the only person with access to the doorbell?
She said before on a live, ages ago, that she turned the doorbell off because she had a friend over & didn’t want Dan to know 🤨 it’s defo on one of the tattle threads but we assumed it was RayRay. I think perhaps that one lonely little brain cell sprang into action, and remembered that there was footage of him on the doorbell that she could use. It wasn’t only accessible on Dans phone🤷‍♀️

Last edited:

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
She said before on a live, ages ago, that she turned the doorbell off because she had a friend over & didn’t want Dan to know 🤨 it’s defo on one of the tattle threads but we assumed it was RayRay. I think perhaps that one lonely little brain cell sprang into action, and remembered that there was footage of him on the doorbell that she could use. It wasn’t only accessible and dance phone🤷‍♀️
OK yellowcard.

EducatedCynic

May 3, 2023
Literally….
111FB519-FB43-498E-9D39-7DB78F7E3A2B.jpeg

Part of those messages he was saying she’d told him she didn’t need counselling or analysing, I’d suggest the content of everything she’s posted today suggest she really does need it. So someone she was interested in/fancied/in love with whatever, it seems that all the communication was still combative. She’s on the attack all the time and lashes out in a completely unhealthy way, and she has the temerity to suggest Big Kev’s missus has no class. Plastering the man all over social media and chatting your business to strangers is classless. For her to suggest she’s doing it so the woman he’s with finds out isn’t the feminist flex/for the sisterhood. She’s just a woman scorned with the impulse control of a toddler.

Apr 22, 2023
She gobs off then blocks the person so they can’t reply.

Also I bet she wet her knickers when she found out he had a Range Rover and his own house. She will have mentally moved herself in and be spending his money on yellow sticker and crap from Vinted .
Not just any house. A 4 bedroom 😂😂😂😂.

Thinking about it. I’m not even sure how many bedrooms my best mates house has nevermind somebody I’m shagging 😂😂

Apr 16, 2023
Not just any house. A 4 bedroom 😂😂😂😂.

Thinking about it. I’m not even sure how many bedrooms my best mates house has nevermind somebody I’m shagging 😂😂

I bet she's absolutely livid he had no intention of hauling the Mrs out and moving her in. She'd have already mentally assigned Ted and Cheese separate bedrooms and I bet she even imagined doing a hinch and turning the 4th into the dogs room🤣 would at least keep the dog s and piss to a single place then🤣

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
Literally….
111FB519-FB43-498E-9D39-7DB78F7E3A2B.jpeg

Part of those messages he was saying she’d told him she didn’t need counselling or analysing, I’d suggest the content of everything she’s posted today suggest she really does need it. So someone she was interested in/fancied/in love with whatever, it seems that all the communication was still combative. She’s on the attack all the time and lashes out in a completely unhealthy way, and she has the temerity to suggest Big Kev’s missus has no class. Plastering the man all over social media and chatting your business to strangers is classless. For her to suggest she’s doing it so the woman he’s with finds out isn’t the feminist flex/for the sisterhood. She’s just a woman scorned with the impulse control of a toddler.
Absolutely spot on. She always wants some kinda drama. She always wants to play the victim to lead to an apology. Even the most genuine kind person wouldn’t stand a chance with her.

Apr 21, 2023
She gobs off then blocks the person so they can’t reply.

Also I bet she wet her knickers when she found out he had a Range Rover and his own house. She will have mentally moved herself in and be spending his money on yellow sticker and crap from Vinted .
Doesn’t know do all about him. Probably lives in a grotty bedsit like her other bogging male DJ friend. Up to his double chin in car finance for his Range Rover. The fact that she doesn’t even believe that she knows his real name is mind boggling to me. I wouldn’t let a stranger, whose name I didn’t know, into my house never mind my hole.

EducatedCynic

May 3, 2023
Absolutely spot on. She always wants some kinda drama. She always wants to play the victim to lead to an apology. Even the most genuine kind person wouldn’t stand a chance with her.
She wouldn’t know how to interact with a genuine kind person, would probably class them as boring or a Karen, or whatever baseless insult she could use. I think she’d literally be discombobulated by someone who lives their life in a healthy meaningful way. Look at the way she went after the guy who saw the light and stood her up, using the fact he saw his family as a red flag?! She’s fing bonkers.

Status
Not open for further replies.