Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2023
Old sausage fingers working overtime last night setting up 3 more accounts on here and then running backwards and forwards between them to talk to herself šŸ„±

If only she put this much effort into an actual job or entertaining her kids
It pathetic, having stupid arguments with herself.

Buddha_belly

Jun 5, 2023
So we r got Kk, baldie and new recruits?! Who keeps feeding the fing gremlins šŸ¤£ every few weeks or so they pop back up, say some disgusting things about yams kids and then do back off into the darkness.
They must think theyā€™re on to something here šŸ¤£
But it's ok to troll kk's kids though right ??

Apr 21, 2023
As if youā€™ve made yourself loads of little accounts to come and attack yams kids to deflect from the fact that your kids are feral and are watching what their mum does. Because youā€™re that self obsessed you canā€™t see everything you do brushes off on to them. Poor dan being forced to have them so you can get your gash out for every big ugly t from fraggle rock that pays you a bit of attention. Man works full time and I bet you rinse him for csa every month.
What a freak

Apr 21, 2023
But it's ok to troll kk's kids though right ??
Whoā€™s trolling kkā€™s kids. Yams said do all about her kids. I think youā€™ll find it was the neighbour who made the allegations and we all said we didnā€™t want to know. Youā€™ve come on with your five accounts and started disgusting se about yams kidsā€¦.again. Your an absolute fing freak.

Buddha_belly

Jun 5, 2023
As if youā€™ve made yourself loads of little accounts to come and attack yams kids to deflect from the fact that your kids are feral and are watching what their mum does. Because youā€™re that self obsessed you canā€™t see everything you do brushes off on to them. Poor dan being forced to have them so you can get your gash out for every big ugly t from fraggle rock that pays you a bit of attention. Man works full time and I bet you rinse him for csa every month.
What a freak
Are you also the neighbour ??

Buddha_belly

Jun 5, 2023
Whoā€™s trolling kkā€™s kids. Yams said do all about her kids. I think youā€™ll find it was the neighbour who made the allegations and we all said we didnā€™t want to know. Youā€™ve come on with your five accounts and started disgusting se about yams kidsā€¦.again. Your an absolute fing freak.
But have I though??šŸ¤”šŸ¤” šŸ¤ŖšŸ¤Ŗ your all possibly the worst detectives. Don't give up your daytime trolling girls!

Buddha_belly

Jun 5, 2023
to be honest none of us care who you are or what you think your achieving šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ imagine coming on and sticking up for kk and all the vile things about kids. Youā€™re worse than us. Anyway. Back in your hole gremlin
Well that made no sense whatsoever . Back to the drawing board you go hun.
to be honest none of us care who you are or what you think your achieving šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ imagine coming on and sticking up for kk and all the vile things about kids. Youā€™re worse than us. Anyway. Back in your hole gremlin

• Haha
Reactions: Lauhugh32

Buddha_belly

Jun 5, 2023
Youā€™ve got Kayleigh who locks her kids in gardens and allows Bobby to do what heā€™s been doing ā€¦.alledgedly. And then youā€™ve got Aileen who takes her sisters kids for disability benefits and locks them in rooms. Mother of the year right there. Such icons
Your deffo the neighbour . You cheeky devil.

Status
Not open for further replies.