Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 18, 2023
Oh. Just a quick one...... 2017. Are you living in a different dimension? (Apart from the 90's) You were at the height of your vile finess in 2019 I believe. You were offered a few genuine friendships and you stamped all over them. You were obsessed with hounding a woman who lost her son. You were beyond vile. This was all after you'd also contacted people's places of work as well as bully them from behind your keyboard.
Just because you say you've moved on and you have a cupboard full of crystals, you are still the jealous, vindictive, bitter and spiteful trog that you've always been. You are narcissistic and selfish. You have caused the hate that there is towards you. You have caused people to be afraid, for fun. You are a deluded piece of s and you always will be.
The Crystals always make me chuckle 🤭 No amount of crystals or sage could fing help this thick t!

Apr 21, 2023
Do you ever wonder why you attract so much drama?…
She loves it. She gets off on it. This will be the highlight of her week. Last week it was the girl on only fans, this weeks it’s the attention from this thread.

She’s not happy unless she’s inserted herself in the middle of the drama. She obviously has a quiet week to has decided to come here under multiple accounts and try and shut this down. Probably because she has another article in the sun coming out (which we know drives loads of traffic to tattle and here) so she’s in preemptive damage control.

Apr 21, 2023
It’s not nonsense is it, Bobby really did that to Bria and you know he did. why would I post a video you sick t? The only reason I sent it to social is because you were Too busy inside whilst they were outside. You don’t scare my family, you never have. You message my son and then block him. He’s not interested in you
Go slap her plants about or Chuck dog s at her windows. Let’s not discuss the kids

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
Says the person on a trolling forum actually numerous trolling forums who hasn't left me the do alone for years and has been a venomous t the same as you have portrayed to be. Brilliant again make it make sense.
Years??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Numerous trolling sites. 🤣🤣🤣
Venomous?? 🤣🤣🤣

See what you're doing there? Trying to make out you're the victim. You absolute fing loser.

Kkshamwiche

May 11, 2023
Go slap her plants about or Chuck dog s at her windows. Let’s not discuss the kids
She runs in and hides when we visit mum, she bangs on the walls, she’s an utter psychopath. If she has anything to say come say it to our face. We won’t entertain you on here. Always behind a keyboard and always blocks. You can tell everyone what I’m saying is lies but that doesn’t bother me, we both know everything I’ve said is true and that in itself breaks you. 🥴🤭

Buddha_belly

Jun 5, 2023
Note the running theme; fell out with friends.
I definitely do not agree with sharing of addresses etc., but it was alright for you to contact people's work places was it? How did those people know that you wouldn't show up there? I mean, obviously as time's gone on, we all know what a coward you are and you would run a mile if anyone came to have a chat or bumped into you in the street. But those people were probably terrified. But that's OK because you didn't do it anonymously.
Why did I contact 2 peoples work places ?? Because it was proven they were sharing my address in GG you absolute t! WOULDNT YOU BE CONTACTING THEIR WORK PLACE ?? if they were sharing your children's personal fing details with a bunch of online obsessed trolls !

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
Why did I contact 2 peoples work places ?? Because it was proven they were sharing my address in GG you absolute t! WOULDNT YOU BE CONTACTING THEIR WORK PLACE ?? if they were sharing your children's personal fing details with a bunch of online obsessed trolls !
LIAR

I'm talking about before GG you delusional pile of s. Why don't you do off back to searching for your nipples.

Buddha_belly

Jun 5, 2023
Again knowing do all about anything . I'm done here. Continue your obsessing over my body , kids , family , life keep telling yourself your not trolls keep telling your self your behaviours are normal keep telling your self you aren't putting a 4 and 6 year olds life in danger with your sharing of my kids home and personal information and malicious claims to authorities , keep banging that drum of "kayleighs a nasty troll " yet being the equivalent if not worse.

I have 2 Alexas to shove up arse.

Apr 21, 2023
Only someone that has never had a well paid job or proper career would consider contacting someone’s workplace sane behaviour.

Again, no remorse Kayleigh. You ain’t sorry so neither are we. Again, a simple apology goes a long way. I’ve actually never seen you apologise for any of your behaviour other than to Aileen. Proving how s scared you are of her.

The girl last week, did she deserve what you done? NOPE!

We won’t be stopped. But have fun trying darling 😘

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
Again knowing do all about anything . I'm done here. Continue your obsessing over my body , kids , family , life keep telling yourself your not trolls keep telling your self your behaviours are normal keep telling your self you aren't putting a 4 and 6 year olds life in danger with your sharing of my kids home and personal information and malicious claims to authorities , keep banging that drum of "kayleighs a nasty troll " yet being the equivalent if not worse.

Off you do then. Finally.

Kkshamwiche

May 11, 2023

You deserve EVERYTHING you get! Bye hun.

Apr 21, 2023

Keep blaming us love. If it makes you sleep better at night knowing they two innocent wee souls sleeping in their room are in danger because of you and your actions!

May 23, 2023
Spent the afternoon in the park with my family, sorted emails, earned money that I don’t feel the need to brag about or post redacted screenshots of, did a quick shop for things we need not things we SEE (can’t believe I didn’t make a TikTok about it though damn!), sorted dinner and now catching up on here. fing love my life 🥰🤣
And for the record, I’ve never posted a pic of your crotch goblins, I don’t comment on them personally except speaking about how your parenting and lifestyle will affect them in later years; oh I did comment the other day that the daughter (didn’t even mention her name) looked cute playing with her toys - send me to the stocks asap - but other than that nope, don’t have pics of them (who the do saves strangers kids to their phones anyway hey kk? Weird behaviour, people like that should do better don’t you think?)
Your thought process and the way you go about your interactions is…wait for it…retarded 😑

What a sad little life Jayne 😴

Status
Not open for further replies.